Report Code: BWC1828
Available Format: PDF
The market study reveals that the India caustic soda market is expected to rise over a CAGR of 4.19% during 2018-2025 in terms of value & over a CAGR of 2.79% in terms of volume. India Caustic Soda market report provides analysis for the period 2013–2025, wherein the period from 2018 to 2025 is the forecast period and 2017 is base year. Growing applications of caustic soda in textile, pulp & paper, alumina and detergent industry coupled with increasing production of several organic and inorganic chemicals and rapid industrialization to drive India Caustic Soda market.
The market overview section of the report demonstrates market dynamics such as, drivers and restraints that talks about the current nature and future scenario of the India Caustic Soda market, key market indicators and raw material analysis. Further, key market indicators included in the report provide the significant factors which are capable to define the market position of India caustic soda market. Furthermore, various analysis methods like Porter’s, Pestle are also included in the report to provide an in-depth view of the market scenario.
On the basis of the type of form, the market is segmented into Solid and Liquid. Further the market is bifurcated, based on application into Pulp & Paper, Alumina, Organic, Soaps/Detergents, Inorganics, Water Treatment, Textiles, Pharmaceuticals and Others. Finally, the report covers the analysis of these segments across India along with the qualitative analysis for market estimates that boosts the growth of the India caustic soda market during the forecast period.
The report also highlights the competitive landscape of the India caustic soda market that includes the company overview, products & offerings, strategic decisions taken by the company, launch of new products, technology landscape and financial highlights.
- Tata Chemicals
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- JSC Kaustik
According to BlueWeave Consulting, the key findings of the report “India Caustic Soda Market by Form (Solid & Liquid), by Application (Pulp & Paper, Alumina, Organic, Soap/Detergent, Inorganics, Water Treatment, Textiles, Pharmaceutical & Others); Size and Forecast, 2018-2025” are:
- Caustic soda market in India is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.19% during 2018-2025, due to growing application of caustic soda in various industries. India accounted for a share of around 5.45% in the global Caustic Soda market.
- Moreover, growing application of caustic soda in various end use industries such as, textiles, pulp & paper and soaps & detergent industry is driving demand for caustic soda in India. In 2017, India textiles market is estimated to stand at USD 216.22 million and is further anticipated to reach USD 325.22 million by 2025. Thus, growing industrialization activities in the country, coupled with the emerging lifestyle and improving economy are further likely to boost demand for caustic soda in India during the forecast period.
- Solid form of Caustic Soda is the largest contributor, in terms of value and volume, as compared to liquid form. It is expected to rise with CAGR over 4.34% by value and over 2.97% by volume during the anticipated period, 2018-2025.
- Growth of the caustic soda market in India is directly proportional to demand generating from various end users. Moreover, India paper industry is projected to exhibit a CAGR over 4.43% during the forecast period. Furthermore, expanding metallurgical applications of caustic soda in the country is further forecast to drive growth in India caustic soda market in the coming years.
India Caustic Soda Market: Research Methodology
Extensive secondary research was conducted using paid data sources including Bloomberg, Factiva, Capital IQ, OneSource, and Hoovers. Additionally, several publicly-available data sources were used including journals, statistics articles, and industry associations. These data sources were used to gather relevant information to develop an understanding on the Indian caustic soda market. The research was conducted covering the desk research and primary research. Data sources used for primary research included online forums and blogs, CATI/CAWI, CAPI interviews, and video conferences. Additionally, interviews were conducted through connecting with various industry respondents including C-level executives, directors, divisional heads, regional heads, expert consultants, and independent consultants. The primary research was conducted to gain market insights from industry respondents and validate the gathered information through desk research.
India Caustic Soda Market: Competitive Dynamics
India Caustic Soda market is dominated by a number of players, amongst them the major players are Tata Chemicals Limited BASF SE, Solvay, AkzoNobel, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Tosoh Corporation, JSC Kaustik, etc. Companies are following different strategies to strengthen their market position by consolidating with other big companies to enhance their regional presence to stimulate the Caustic Soda industry demand.
Request for Table of Contents…
Request for List of Tables and List of Figures…