Profile: Business Development Professional
Experience required: Minimum 1 year of End to End Sales in B2B, Global/ Enterprise Sales (Inbound and Outbound)
- Identify, develop and advance prospects to the next stage in the sales process.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling.
- Drive brand awareness and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
- Contact both existing as well as new potential clients from various industries.
- Handle end-to-end sales by conversion of pre-generated leads across multiple continents.
- Conduct upselling and cross-selling on incoming or allocated report leads where essential to maximize revenue generation per account.
- Coordinate and strategize effectively with research teams to conduct business development across key accounts through pre-sales research and post-sales follow-ups.
- Handle and maximize revenues from allocated leads.
- Maintaining and updating clientele list on everyday basis in excel or CRM software
- Must be flexible with variety of work handed over and complete with justice The candidate should have held a minimum of 1 year in a sales position in market research.
Industry – Market Research or Business Consulting.
- Graduate in any discipline, MBA preferred
- Ability to take and head strategic advice
- Minimum 1 year of experience in End to End Sales (Outbound & Inbound).
- Proven track record of sales excellence.
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team