Global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market: Overview
Multi Factor authentication (MFA) is a security framework that requires more than one technique for validation from free classes of certifications to confirm the user’s personality for a login or other exchange. Two-factor confirmation (2FA), regularly alluded to as two-advance check, is a security procedure where the client gives two validation factors. Two-factor validation gives an extra layer of security and makes it harder for hackers to access a people gadgets and online accounts. Two-factor validation can be accomplished utilizing any two of savvy cards, PIN, SMS application, tokens, biometrics (unique finger impression, iris, face, palm, etc), passwords, etc. Smart card with PIN being the most normally utilized for two-factor validation model, which is most regularly utilized in banking and account, participation frameworks, online exchanges, and access control frameworks.
MFA is famous because of the high level of security and is far superior to a solitary username and secret phrase mix. Various models of MFA have discovered different applications in verticals: immigration & travel, commercial security, BFSI, government, electronics and healthcare.
The global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) market stands tall as one of the most proactive industry verticals, as asserted by another examination report. This examination study estimates this space to gather generous continues before the finish of the anticipated period, helped by a plenty of main thrusts that will fuel the business slants over the forecast period. An essence of these driving factors, couple with horde different elements relating to the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) market, for example, the dangers that are common over this industry just as the development openings existing in Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) market, have likewise been illustrated in the report.
Global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market: Type Insight
The Global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market is segmented on the basis of its model, application and regional demand. On the basis of its model, the market is divided into Two-Factor Authentication, Three-Factor Authentication, Four-Factor Authentication, and Five-Factor Authentication. Based on its Application, the market is bifurcated into Banking, BFSI, Retail, Government, Healthcare, and E-commerce, and Others. Geographically, the global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) market is segmented on the basis of its global regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle-East and the rest of the world.
Global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market: Regional Insight
Based on its regional analysis, North America holds the biggest share in the global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) market in the year 2018 adding to nearly USD 1.84 billion to the global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) market. The region's reception of this innovation is driven by the nearness of a solid administrative system and reasonable advancement strategies for cybercrime decrease and information obtaining. The Asia-Pacific market is relied upon to develop at the most elevated development pace of 24.8% during the conjecture time frame inferable from the higher buyer base and developing measure of innovation entrance in creating countries of China, India, and Indonesia.
Global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market: Competitive Insight
The major players in the global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) market include brand names like HID Global Corporation/ASSA ABLOY AB (Sweden), RSA Security LLC (US), Suprema HQ Inc. (South Korea), and Crossmatch (US), Safran (France), Gemalto NV (the Netherlands), NEC Corporation (Japan), 3M (US), CA Technologies (US), Fujitsu (Japan), VASCO Data Security International Inc. (US), among others.
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the Global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market size of the market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, based on the region by segmenting the Global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South America and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market based on the type and Application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Scope of the Report
· Two-Factor Authentication
· Three-Factor Authentication
· Four-Factor Authentication
· Five-Factor Authentication
Besides, the report provides an analysis of the Global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of North America
· The UK
· Rest of Europe
· Southeast Asia
· Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East and Africa
· Southern Africa
· Rest of Middle East and Africa
· Rest of Latin America
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification?
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority and that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis
· Additional country analysis
· Detailed segment analysis
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Vendor Matrix
4.2. DROC Analysis
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Technological Landscape
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Company market share analysis,2019
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.6.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.6.5. Intensity of Rivalry
4.7. Strategic Outlook
5. Global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast 2016-2026
5.1.1. By Value (USD)
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Model
22.214.171.124. Two-Factor Authentication
126.96.36.199. Three-Factor Authentication
188.8.131.52. Four-Factor Authentication
184.108.40.206. Five-Factor Authentication
5.2.2. By Application
5.2.3. By Region
220.127.116.11. North America
18.104.22.168. Asia Pacific
22.214.171.124. Latin America
126.96.36.199. Middle East & Africa
6. North America Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market
6.1. Market estimates & forecast
6.1.1. By Model
6.1.2. By Application
6.1.3. By Country
7. Europe Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market
7.1. Market estimates & forecast
7.1.1. By Model
7.1.2. By Application
7.1.3. By Country
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market
8.1. Market estimates & forecast
8.1.1. By Model
8.1.2. By Application
8.1.3. By Country
184.108.40.206. Rest of APAC
9. Latin America Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market
9.1. Market estimates & forecast
9.1.1. By Model
9.1.2. By Application
9.1.3. By Country
220.127.116.11. Rest of Latin America
10.Middle East & Africa Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market
10.1. Market estimates & forecast
10.1.1. By Model
10.1.2. By Application
10.1.3. By Country
10.1.3.1. Saudi Arabia
10.1.3.3. South Africa
10.1.3.4. Rest of MEA
11.Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, and Strategic Outlook)*
11.1. HID Global Corporation/ASSA ABLOY AB
11.2. RSA Security LLC
11.4. Gemalto NV
11.5. NEC Corporation
11.6. SecureAuth Coproration
11.7. Symantec VIP
11.9. CA Technologies
11.11. VASCO Data Security International Inc.
11.12. Ping Identity Corporation
11.13. Okta Inc
11.14. Cross Match Technologies, Inc
11.15. Suprema Inc, CA Inc
11.16. Other Prominent Players
* Financial information of non-listed Companies will be provided as per availability
**The segmentation and the companies are subjected to modifications based on in-depth secondary for the final deliverable