Report Code: BWC19111
Available Format: PDF
Oilfield chemicals are chemical components that are applied in oil & gas extraction operations. These chemicals facilitate the maintenance of smooth operating oilfield, which results in the reduction of expenses over delays and stoppages during drilling processes. Owing to Availability of a large number of offshore shale reserves, increasing demand for crude oil, and growing product demand in various petroleum operations. Oilfield chemicals market continues to witness sturdy growth as it led to cost-effective extraction, exploration, and production of oil and natural gas. These chemicals impede the formation of the metal scales and reduce the water quantity into the oil well throughout exploration & drilling, which results in rising demand and applications of oilfield chemicals. Moreover, the ongoing activities to meet the global energy demand brought more petroleum crude oil wells to production state globally, which increases the demand for oilfield chemicals. Due to increased domestic oil consumption, an upsurge in the vehicle increased usage of diesel for irrigation purposes due to the weather fluctuations and irregularities of monsoon along with rising air traffic is expected to fuel the global oilfield chemicals market.
Well Stimulation application is the fastest growing segment in the global oilfield chemicals market during the forecast period.
Based on application, the oilfield chemicals market is bifurcated into Production Chemicals, Drilling, Well Stimulation, Cementing, Enhanced Oil Recovery, Workover, and Completion. Well Stimulation is projected to be the fastest growing application owing to the increased shale gas exploration activities in the green as well as brownfields. Oilfield Stimulation is used for recovery and improvement in the flow of hydrocarbons from drilling wells. Growing application of chemicals in deeper penetration into the earth’s crust and exploring new oil basins, especially under the sea driving the oilfield chemicals market. The energy requirement of developing countries such as India, China, and Brazil, are continuously increasing owing to improving living standards of consumers, stepping towards self-reliability in oil and gas by investing in the development of new onshore as well as offshore oil reserve.
North America accounts for the largest market size in the global oilfield chemicals market during the forecast period.
Geographically, the oilfield chemicals market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In 2017, the U.S. constituted lion’s share of the oilfield chemicals market in North America, in terms of volume and revenue and projected to continue its dominance during the forecast period 2019-2025. Due to the increase investments in unconventional drilling activities and rapid development of shale gas fields. Moreover, technological advancement and rise in drilling activities are expected to increase the demand for oilfield chemicals in the near future. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region owing to the growing demand for crude oil and petroleum, and large investments in the energy sector for the economic developments of nations.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the Global oilfield chemicals market, in terms of value & volume.
- To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting oilfield chemicals market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and their leading countries.
- To outline, categorized and forecast the global oilfield chemicals market on the basis of application, and by type.
- To examine competitive developments like expansions, technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global oilfield chemicals market.
- To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Oilfield Chemicals Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, The Lubrizol Corporation, Akzo Nobel N.V., Stepan Company, Schlumberger Limited, Halliburton, Kemira, Clariant, NALCO, Solvay, Baker Hughes, Croda International Plc., Newpark Resources Inc., Albemarle Corporation, Gumpro Drilling Fluids Pvt Ltd, Kao Chemicals, Imperial Oilfield chemicals Pvt Ltd. are the key players in manufacturing oilfield chemicals globally.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Industry associations
- Global oilfield chemicals manufacturers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Organizations, associations and alliances related to oilfield chemicals market
- Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
- Rheology Modifiers
- Friction Reducers
- Production Chemicals
- Drilling Fluids
- Well Stimulation Fluids
- Cementing Fluids
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Workover and Completion
In addition, the report provides analysis of the oilfield chemicals market with respect to the following geographic segments and their high performing regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
Business Questions answer by the report
- How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
- What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
- Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
- A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
- Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
- With five additional company detail analysis.
- Additional country analysis.
- Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research overview
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Vendor Matrix
4.2. Pricing Analysis
4.3. Industry Impact and Forces
4.3.1. Growth Drivers
4.4. Technological Landscape
4.5. Regulatory Framework
4.6. Company market share analysis,2018
4.7. Growth Potential analysis,2018
4.8. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.8.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.8.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.8.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.8.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.8.5. Intensity of Rivalry
4.9. PESTEL Analysis
4.10. Strategic Outlook
5. Oilfields Chemical Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product
5.2.2. By Application
5.2.3. By Region
6. Oilfields Chemical Market, By Product
6.1. Key Product Trends
6.2.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
6.3.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
6.4. Rheology Modifiers
6.4.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
6.5. Friction Reducers
6.5.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
6.6.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
6.7.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
7. Oilfields Chemical Market, By Application
7.1. Key Application Trends
7.2. Production Chemicals
7.2.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
7.3.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
7.4. Well Stimulation
7.4.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
7.5.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
7.6. Enhanced Oil Recovery
7.6.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
7.7. Workover and Completion
7.7.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
8. Oilfields Chemical Market, By Region
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. North America
8.2.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
8.2.2. Market estimates & forecast, By Product , 2015-2025
8.2.3. Market estimates & forecast By Application, 2015-2025
8.2.4. Market estimates & forecast, By Country, 2015-2025
8.3.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
8.3.2. Market estimates & forecast, By Product , 2015-2025
8.3.3. Market estimates & forecast By Application, 2015-2025
8.3.4. Market estimates & forecast, By Country, 2015-2025
8.4. Asia Pacific
8.4.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
8.4.2. Market estimates & forecast, By Product , 2015-2025
8.4.3. Market estimates & forecast By Application, 2015-2025
8.4.4. Market estimates & forecast, By Country, 2015-2025
8.5. Latin America
8.5.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
8.5.2. Market estimates & forecast, By Product , 2015-2025
8.5.3. Market estimates & forecast By Application, 2015-2025
8.5.4. Market estimates & forecast, By Country, 2015-2025
8.6. Middle east & Africa
8.6.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
8.6.2. Market estimates & forecast, By Product , 2015-2025
8.6.3. Market estimates & forecast By Application, 2015-2025
8.6.4. Market estimates & forecast, By Country, 2015-2025
9. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
9.1 BASF SE
9.2 Dow Chemical Company
9.3 The Lubrizol Corporation
9.4 Akzo Nobel N.V.
9.5 Stepan Company
9.6 Schlumberger Limited
9.12 Baker Hughes
9.13 Croda International Plc.
9.14 Newpark Resources Inc.
9.15 Albemarle Corporation
9.16 Gumpro Drilling Fluids Pvt Ltd
9.17 Kao Chemicals
9.18 Imperial Oilfield chemicals Pvt Ltd.