Global Organic Cocoa Market Research Report - Forecast to 2025
Published Date | 2019 June 10
According to BlueWeave Consulting, the global Organic Cocoa market is anticipated to reach XX.XX Million by the end of 2025 and projected to increase significantly at a CAGR of X.XX% over the forecast period. Organic Cocoa are majorly utilized in bakery and confectionery items especially for premium chocolate. Moreover, consumers are more conscious than ever before and the movement toward healthy eating habits, due to the high nutrient value and affordability of products will drive the organic cocoa market over the forecasted period. Additionally it is also employed in application like personal care products owing to its nutrients like minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and others which are advantageous for healthy skin.
The market is compelled by numerous factors like changing consumer lifestyle, rising awareness regarding health, increasing consumer spending and increasing convenience food coupled with innovative product offering expected to fuel the market growth of organic cocoa. Owing to the changing lifestyles, and increasing nutritional benefits available in the food they are consuming further accelerate the demand of organic cocoa market.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into Bakery & confectionery, Functional Food & Beverages, Personal Care Products, Pharmaceuticals and others.
In 2018, Bakery & confectionery dominates the overall market with a market share of XX.XX% and projected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period of 2019-2025. Additionally, changing lifestyle, increasing stress life, and health benefits aids the industry to grow across globe. However, the personal care segment is likely to increase at a significant level and projected to touch USD XX.X Million by 2025.
Geographically, the Global Organic Cocoa market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. In 2018, Asia Pacific is the most lucrative market with an annual growth rate of XX.X% and projected to reach XX.XX billion by 2025. Owing to the amassed ecommerce industry, rising disposable income and changing consumer taste. North America is projected to be the dominating region registering a market share of X.XX% over the forecast period 2019-2025.
The leading market players in the global organic cocoa market primarily are Olam (Uganda) Limited (Uganda), BT Cocoa (Indonesia),Tradin Organic Agriculture B.V. (U.S.), Conacado Agroindustrial S.A.(Dominican Republic), Barry Callebaut AG (Switzerland), Blommer chocolate company (U.S.), Mars Inc. (U.S.)
Study Objectives of global Organic Cocoa Market
· To study detail of global Organic Cocoa market by ingredients, by application, and by region in forecasted period 2025.
· To identify the market dynamics of global Organic Cocoa market dynamics by drivers, restrains, opportunities and challenges.
· To analyze various factors like value chain analysis and porters five forces model.
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segment with respect to North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America and MEA.
· To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
· To track mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, new product development of specified company.
• Organic Cocoa manufacturers
• Raw material suppliers
• End users
• Retailers and wholesalers
• E-commerce companies
• Traders, importers and exporters
Regional and Country Analysis of Global Organic Cocoa market estimation and forecast to 2025
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA
· Rest of Latin America