Global Essential Oil Market
Global Essential Oil Market - Trends & Forecast, 2019-2025
Published | 06 July 2019
According to Blueweave Consulting, The Use of Essential Oil in various applications will reach USD XXXX Million with CAGR of X.XX%. Robust development of end-use industries like food & beverage, personal care & cosmetics, and aromatherapy has transformed into an upsurge in the demand for the product.
Changing consumer lifestyles, as well as increasing disposable income especially in the emerging countries is stimulating the growth of essential oil market. The growing consumer awareness about the ill-health effects of artificial chemicals used for giving texture & fragrances and for amassed the aesthetic appearance of the food products and health benefits associated with the consumption of essential oils has backed towards the growth of global essential oils market.
Orange oil was the most substantial and fastest growing product segment, with a demand of XX.X kilotons in 2018. Industries, like cosmetics, are increasingly utilizing orange essential oils to augment product value and sensory appeal. Additionally it has an wide application in food, , home care, and wellness due to its nontoxic nature which do not cause any reaction on use which is likely to surge product demand.
In 2018, the food & beverage application accounted for the prominent revenue share. They are ideal in the food industry primarily owing to its biological activity and for the properties provided by them like antioxidant, antifungal, and notably antibacterial.
Europe accounts for the largest market share of XX% whereas Asia-Pacific is anticipated to register the highest CAGR, during the forecast period.
The growth in the APAC region can be primarily accredited to presence of massive population coupled with various untapped markets, which are expected to attract attention of key players to expand and establish their operational and distribution facilities in this region.
The leading market players in the Global Essential oil market primarily are Young Living (U.S.), doTerra (U.S.), Biolandes (France), The Lebermuth Co., Inc.(U.S.), Sydney Essential Oils (Australia), Shiv Sales Corporation (India) and Shaanxi Guanjie Technology Co., Ltd (India)
· Essential oil Manufacturers
· Food and beverage Industry
· Agriculture Industry
· Fragrance/ Aromatherapy industry
· Cosmetics/personal care industry
· Pharmaceutical Industry
· Retailers and wholesalers
· Traders, importers and exporters
· The Global Essential oil market is projected to reach USD XXXX million by 2025 with growth rate of X.XX% .
· Globally, application of Essential oil in aromatherapy is growing at higher rate of X.XX%
· Globally, corn mint and orange essential oil holds more than XX% of market share in the year 2018.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA
· Rest of Latin America
Recent Press Releases
- Japan Reverse Osmosis Membrane Market to Grow at a CAGR of 7.6% until 2028
- Global Biodegradable Plastic Market to Grow 10.4% CAGR during Forecast Period
- Thailand Slack Wax Market Poised for Steady Growth: Growing at a CAGR of 4.4% by 2027
- Saudi Arabia Graphene Market Growing Profusely: Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 18.0% by 2027
- Global Battery Electrolyte Market Size More Than Triples to Cross USD 23.5 Billion by 2029
- Robust Growth Expected for the Global Plastisol Market: Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 7.2% During the Forecast Period