Global Modified Starches Market – Trends & Forecast, 2015-2025
Published | 10 June 2019
According to BlueWeave Consulting, the global Modified Starches Market is projected to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period, 2019-2025, due to increasing incorporation in a wide range of foods and cost-effectiveness offered by them coupled with the enhanced functionalities they provide in comparison to native starch. Modified starch is the starch extracted from grains and vegetables which is used to improve its ability to keep the texture and structure of the food. Rising demand for convenience food and rapidly developing pharmaceutical industry are anticipated to foster the global Modified Starches Market in future timeline.
In addition, the increasing consumption of convenience foods and rising demand for starches in the food processing is estimated to influence the global Modified Starches Market in the forecast period. Moreover, the rising demand for thickening agents in the food industry and the presence of emulsifying agents across several chemical processes within the food industry are vital factors expected to fuel the global Modified Starches Market. Additionally, growing industrial applications for modified starch in the paper, textile, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries will augment the global Modified Starches Market in upcoming periods. Furthermore, upsurge in the demand of Modified Starches as thickening agents in the production of bakery products, biscuits, noodles, and other convenience food products will propel the global Modified Starches Market in the next few years.
On the basis of Source, the global Modified Starches Market is categorized into corn, wheat, cassava, potato, and others. Corn is dominating the source segment owing to its application across various end-use industries as stabilizer, thickening agent, and emulsifier.
Based on the form, the global Modified Starches Market is classified into powder, liquid, and gel. Powdered modified starch is leading segment in the account of its uses in food products like Bakery & confectionery products and processed foods.
By application, the global Modified Starches Market is bifurcated into Food & Beverages, Corrugating & Paper making, Pharmaceutical, textiles, Personal Care, and others. Food & Beverages is expected to generate large revenue due to its uses in desserts, allowing it to thicken with the addition of cold water or milk.
Geographically, the global modified starches market has been segmented by region, which comprises North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. The North American region is dominating the modified starches market owing to rising awareness about the benefits of consuming low-fat food and favorable government policies in agriculture trade to promote modified starch products and investments in the industry.
The leading market players in the global modified starches market primarily are Ingredion Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Roquette Frères, Tate & Lyle PLC, Agrana Beteiligungs-AG, Grain Processing Corporation and Cargill, Incorporated.
• Modified starches manufacturers
• Food and beverages manufacturers
• Personal care
• Retailers & wholesalers
• E-commerce companies
• Traders, importers, and exporters
The reports also cover country-level analysis:
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
· Saudi Arabia
Recent Press Releases
- The Global Vitamin Consumption market to witness accelerated growth fetching aggregate revenues of USD 9.1 billion by 2027
- Asia-Pacific clinical trial services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.08% from 2020-2026
- Evolution of the Internet of Things (IoT) and machine learning technology, has led the growth of computer numerical control (CNC) machine market
- Global Unified Communication (UC) & Business Headsets Market will boost by its huge demand in Business Process Outsourcing
- Cosmetics Packaging Market is Forecast to Touch USD xx Billion by 2027, Growing at a CAGR of xx % During 2020 to 2027
- The growing demand for GPS Antenna in the Automotive industry, aviation industry and rapid demand of internet capable electronics devices will boom the GPS Antenna Market