Neurosurgery Devices Market to grow to USD 14.3 billion by 2025 | At a CAGR of 12.8%
Published | 25 October 2019
According to BlueWeave Consulting, The Neurosurgery Devices Market anticipated to propel USD 14.3 billion in 2025 with a significant CAGR of 12.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2025.
The rising rate of the geriatric population linked with neurological disorders and becoming the key factor in driving minimally invasive neurosurgery devices market. Cerebrospinal fluid management devices and neurostimulation devices consumed during minimally invasive neurosurgery held a significant share in the neurosurgery devices market and expected to drive the market through the forecast period. Among people, the increasing awareness and the surgeons have benefitted the growth of the market in the developing countries.
In developing economies and developed economies, the market is facing saturation and limited opportunities. During the forecast period, there will be an enhancement in neurological disorders patients with a change in lifestyle.
Internal neuromodulation devices expected to dominate the global neurosurgery devices market.
The neuromodulation Neurosurgery Devices are further categorized into internal neuromodulation devices (Spinal Cord Stimulation Devices, Deep Brain Stimulation Devices, and Other Internal Neuromodulation Devices). In the existing trend, the major market share is shared by Internal Neuromodulation Devices with the increasing neurosurgical disorder prevalence rate, rising cases of brain surgery, increasing transcutaneous neurostimulators demand, and advancement in technology anticipated to boost the global neurosurgery devices market in the upcoming years.
The rising prevalence rate of neurological disorder anticipated to dominate the market in forecasted period
The rising prevalence rate of neurological disorders/diseases, advantages over conventional brain surgeries & increasing R&D efforts for neuromodulation application base are driving the growth of the global neurosurgical device market with a significant growth rate. Increasing preference towards minimal invasive neurosurgery is becoming one of the growth driven factors in global Neurosurgery Devices during the forecast period of 2019-2025. Factors such as the high prevalence of neurological disorders, a large number of neurosurgical procedures performed, and the presence of a favorable reimbursement structure, as well as the presence of favorable healthcare infrastructure, are supporting the growth of the North American neurosurgery devices market.
Browse Detailed Analysis with TOC, “Global Neurosurgery Devices Market by Product (Neuromodulation (Spinal Cord Stimulation, Deep Brain Stimulation) Neuroendoscopy), Application (Chronic Pain, Depression, Parkinson’s, Ischemia, Transnasal Neuroendoscopy), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America); Trend Analysis, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015-25”
Neurosurgery devices market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the major industry players are Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., CONMED Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, TERUMO CORPORATION, BIOTRONIC, Smith & Nephew, Integra LifeSciences and Other Prominent Players.
- Global Neurosurgery Devices Market by Product (Neuromodulation (Spinal Cord Stimulation, Deep Brain Stimulation) Neuroendoscopy), Application (Chronic Pain, Depression, Parkinson’s, Ischemia, Transnasal Neuroendoscopy), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America); Trend Analysis, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015-25
Publish Date: October 2019
Relevant Press Releases
- Saudi Arabia Prefilled Syringes Market Size Set to Expand at Significant CAGR of 9.43% to Reach USD 186 Million by 2029
- Global Orthopedic Navigation System Market Surging to Triple Its Size Touching USD 5.75 Billion by 2028
- Point of Care (PoC) Infectious Disease Testing Market Surging Over 4X Touching USD 4.22 Billion by 2028
- Global Artificial Cornea and Corneal Implant Market to Grow at a CAGR of 12% until 2028
- Vietnam Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Size More Than Doubles at Robust CAGR 12.53% During 2023–2029