Europe Baby Car Seat Market: Market Overview; Market Segmentation; By Product Type (Infant Car Seat, Combination Car Seat, Booster Car Seat and Convertible Seats) By Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Specialty Stores, Online Retail and Others), By Country (UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Rest of Europe), Trend Analysis, Competitive Market Share and Forecast, 2015-2025
- Published Date: August 2019
- Report ID: BWC19255
- Available Format: PDF
- Page: 125
Europe baby car seat market: Overview
Baby car seats also known as baby safety seats. A moveable seat for an infant or a minor child that attaches to a vehicle seat and grips the child safely. It is particularly designed for the safety of children during car collisions or accidents. These exclusively designed seats come in numerous sizes conferring to the height and weight of a child. Commonly, these seats are not pre-installed in the car. It is purchased and installed by consumers as per their requirements. These seats can be separated from the car and can attached into a stroller. Infant’s seats specially used for the newborn baby for easy carrying and handling. Convertible seats used in rear and forward-facing positions depend on the age and weight of babies. Forward-facing combination seats also have a harness system to be more secure. Booster seats help the child to provide elevation so the shoulder belt respites suitably on the shoulder blade.
Baby car seat Market size and forecast
Europe's baby car seat market is projected to expand with a CAGR of 3.63%, in value terms, over the forecast period 2019-2025, and expected to reach at USD 1.51 Billion by 2025. Owing to increasing number of car accidents across Europe is encouraging the government to permit laws and making baby car seats mandatory to ensure children’s safety along with the efforts taken by car seat manufacturers for manufacturing and designing innovative car seats is contributing to the growth of baby car seat market across Europe.
Stringent laws and regulations
Europe has mandated the use of safety car seats in automobiles. It also has developed a child-safety-protection rating to boost better-quality designs. Rising safety concerns among the parents are expected propel the baby car seat market.
Changing lifestyle has stimulated the acceptance of convenience-oriented routines, making baby expediency products desirable, which is expected to upsurge the convention of baby car seats. A rise in disposable income and awareness regarding the safety of children are favoring the baby car seat market to propagate at a steady growth rate.
The short lifespan of a baby car seat
Various car seats used as the baby grows, consequently, the car seat consumed for a short period. If this obligation permits into law, parents would be a prerequisite to buying a minimum of four child car seats to match the age groups of their Kid till they turn 14. due to this is to be expected to further decrease the lifecycle of baby car seats.
Europe baby car seat market: product type analysis
Based on product type, the market segmented into Infant Car Seat, Combination Car Seat, Booster Car Seat, and convertible seats. Infant car seat segment expected to occupy 33.31% market share in 2018 and will generate a revenue of USD 0.12 Billion in 2025, due to high adoption of car seats particularly for this age group as these car seats are installed in cars in a manner, which protects baby’s head from trembling forward during an accident or sudden braking. Further, growing initiatives taken by respective governments of the countries to promote safety regulations for babies is aiding to the growth of the baby car seat during the forecast period.
Europe baby car seat market: Distribution channel insights
The market based on the distribution channel market segregated into supermarkets/hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, Online Retail and Others. The sales of baby car seat through online channels is estimated to be the fastest-growing channel with a CAGR of 4.05% and projected to reach USD 0.386 Billion by 2025. Convenience, better discount offers, multiple option availability are some factors encouraging the use of online channels for buying baby car seats. Rising smartphone sales along with the increasing number of internet users are pushing the use of online channels as a preferred medium; the segment is growing significantly during the forecast period.
Europe baby car seat market: Country analysis
Geographically, the Europe baby, car seat market, segmented into the United Kingdom, Germany, France and the Rest of Europe. United Kingdom leads the baby car seat market with a with a market share of more than 18% in 2018 and projected to reach to a value of USD 0.89 Billion by 2025, on account of stringent government laws regarding the use of baby car seats which in turn is anticipated to boost the market in United Kingdom during the projected period, thereby expected to supplement the growth of baby car seat market across the country.
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the market size of the Europe baby car seat market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, based on the region by segmenting the Europe baby car seat market into countries, namely, UK, Germany, France and Rest of Europe and the leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the Europe baby car seat market based on the type and Application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the Europe baby car seat Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders
Scope of the Report
By Product Type
· Infant Car Seat
· Combination Car Seat
· Booster Car Seat
· Convertible seats
By Distribution Channel
· Specialty Stores
· Online Retail
Europe baby car seat market competitive landscape
Companies such as Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd, Dorel Industries Inc, Britax Group Ltd, Newell Brands Inc., Mothercare plc. Jané Group, Renolux France Industries, RECARO Holding GmbH, Artsana S.p.A and Brevi S.r.l are the key players in the industries.
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the Europe baby car seat market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· United Kingdom
· Rest of Europe
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification?
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority and that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis
· Additional country analysis
· Detailed segment analysis
- Camping Equipment Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
- Global Air Charter Services Market Size - Industry Trends & Outlook Report 2027
- Digital Lenses Market 2019 | Global Industry Analysis and Forecast Report by 2025
- Global Organic Snack Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
- Epoxy Curing Agents Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
WHY CHOOSE US
24/7 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert. Request for a free product review before report purchase.
Coustom Research Service
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
Quality & Accuracy
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
As the business world is changing dynamically every day. We need to stay pin point in relation to data management and optimum data utilization
We never share your personal and confidential information. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.