Global Active Network Management Market Size, By Type (Software and Services), by Application (Automation, Grid Asset Monitoring, Real-time Monitoring, and Others), By End-User Industry (Energy & Utility, Transportation, Government, and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America); Growth Potential, Trends Analysis, Competitive Market Size and Forecast, 2015-2025
- Published Date: June 2019
- Report ID: BWC19183
- Available Format: PDF
- Page: 115
Global Active Network Management Market: Overview
The Global Active Network Management Market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. Active Network Management (ANM) links distinct mechanisms of a smart grid like renewable generation, storage devices, and many more, by employing software to check and control the maneuver of these devices. These technologies are connected to the main network to certify they are entirely integrated keen on the energy system and therefore can be utilized in a proficient way. Additionally, rising adoption of IoT/connected devices across the energy and utility ecosystem coupled with the increasing number of smart city projects are important factors expected to encourage the growth of the global active network management market in the upcoming period.
In addition, increment in ICT expenditure by the government of various developed and the developing regions are other factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the upcoming years. Moreover, increasing demand for uninterruptible transmission of electricity among end users and rising number of smart city projects leading to the adoption of smart energy distribution strategies will contribute to the growth of the active network management market. An upsurge in renewable energy (solar and wind power) commercialization will fuel the growth of the Active Network Management market in the forecast period. Furthermore, the mounting demand for high grid steadiness, real-time assessment, and need for automation in power management solutions are projected to boost the market during the forecast period.
Active Network Management Market Type analysis
On the basis of Type, the Active Network Management market has been segmented into Software and Services. The services segment is projected to dominate the global Active Network Management Market owing to its features like balancing and regulation power which is however not needed in distribution network operation. The developing solicitation of active network to monitor and handling the operations of all network components including storage devices, renewable generation, and smaller energy generators. Software segment will trigger by its applications in manage network constraints in real-time to avoid the reinforcement or replacement of existing assets.
Active Network Management Market Application Analysis
On the basis of Application, the Active Network Management market has been categorized into Automation, Grid Asset Monitoring, Real-time Monitoring, and Others. Automation segment will lead the market owing to its application such as automatically determine the grid network configuration which is capable of continuously updating performance limits of all relevant grid. Real-time Monitoring will boost by determining the control signals that need to be sent to users and generators. These will be requests to adjust power or other parameters.
Active Network Management Market End-User Industry Analysis
On the basis of End-User Industry, the Active Network Management market has been segmented into Energy & Utility, Transportation, Government, and Others. By End-User Industry, Energy & Utility will lead the market in the account of its application in water utilities, oil and gas distribution networks, and electric power transmission which is mostly reliant on on the IT and telecommunications infrastructure for enlightening the efficiency and consistency of the utilities. Transportation will boom by growing application of active networks in transportation industry augment in power distribution for signaling, electric railway administration, and centralized tracking monitoring systems.
The regional analysis of Active Network Management Market
On the basis of region, the Active Network Management Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America dominates the global active network management market over the forecast period due to the rise in need for automation solutions and increase in adoption of active network management solutions. The Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region owing to growth in investment on electric generation for numerous industry verticals including energy & utility, transportation, government, construction, and others.
· To analyze and forecast the market size of the global Active Network Management market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting Active Network Management market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Active Network Management market on the basis of type, application and end-user industry.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Active Network Management Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Active Network Management Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as ABB Ltd, Chemtrols Industries Pt. Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., General Electric, IBM Corporation, Kelvatek Ltd., Oracle Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Itron, Landis+Gyr, Indra Sistemas, Ziv and Smarter Grid Solution are the key players in the global Active Network Management market.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global Active Network Management service providers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global Active Network Management distributors
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Active Network Management
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
· Grid Asset Monitoring
· Real-time Monitoring
By End-User Industry
· Energy & Utility
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the Active Network Management Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Africa
· Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Impact and Forces
4.1.1. Growth Drivers
4.2. Regulatory Framework
4.3. By Company (Market Share 2018)
4.4. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.5. Strategic Outlook
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.7. PESTEL Analysis
5. Global Active Network Management Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By Type
5.2.2. By Application
18.104.22.168. Grid Asset Monitoring
22.214.171.124. Real-time Monitoring
5.2.3. End-User Industry
126.96.36.199. Energy & Utility
5.2.4. By Region
188.8.131.52. North America
184.108.40.206. Asia Pacific
6. North America Active Network Management Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Type
6.2.2. By Application
6.2.3. By End-User Industry
6.2.4. By Country
7. Europe Active Network Management Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Application
7.2.3. By End-User Industry
7.2.4. By Country
8. Asia Pacific Active Network Management Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Application
8.2.3. By End-User Industry
8.2.4. By Country
9. Latin America Active Network Management Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Application
9.2.3. By End-User Industry
9.2.4. By Country
10. Middle East & Africa Active Network Management Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Type
10.2.2. By Application
10.2.3. By End-User Industry
10.2.4. By Country
10.2.4.1. Saudi Arabia
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.1. ABB Ltd
11.2. Chemtrols Industries Pt. Ltd
11.3. Cisco Systems, Inc.
11.4. General Electric
11.5. IBM Corporation
11.6. Kelvatek Ltd.
11.7. Oracle Corporation
11.8. Schneider Electric SE
11.9. Siemens AG
11.12. Indra Sistemas
11.14. Smarter Grid Solution
To request a free sample copy of this report, please complete the form below.
We value your investment and offer free customization with every report to fulfil your exact research needs.
WHY CHOOSE US
24/7 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert. Request for a free product review before report purchase.
Coustom Research Service
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
Quality & Accuracy
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
As the business world is changing dynamically every day. We need to stay pin point in relation to data management and optimum data utilization
We never share your personal and confidential information. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.