Global Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market, by Component Type (Hardware and Services), By Technology (Hybrid, Active), by Ownership (Carrier Ownership, Neutral-Host, Enterprise Ownership), by Application (Commercial, Public Safety), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America), Growth Potential, Trends Analysis, Competitive Market Size and Forecast, 2015-2025
- Published Date: July 2019
- Report ID: BWC19244
- Available Format: PDF
- Page: 150
Global Distributed Antenna System: Overview
An increasing number of smartphone users have propelled the need for efficient cellular network coverage that in turn resulted in the proliferation of the market. Also, the capability of these systems to support multiple operators coupled with interconnectivity with other antenna modules is another factor driving the global DAS market. The Global Distributed Antenna System (DAS) market is estimated to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025 owing to the rising need for faster data transmission that has fueled the demand for DAS market. The assistance provided by DAS includes efficient data services, coverage using less power and fewer coverage holes. Furthermore, the system also aids in improving the cellular capacity of mobile phones. Another factor which is supporting the growth of the DAS market includes Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs), security applications, Wi-Fi, and in-building coverage.
Moreover, on account of this high data usage, small-cell networks have become essential for providing the requisite capacity and coverage hence to deal with the challenge service providers are focusing on providing cost-effective and advanced services to subscribers using data-intensive applications, such as video and audio streaming. This improvement is expected to drive the deployment of DAS. Furthermore, service providers are opting for distributed antenna systems to create the small cells they need as part of their outdoor network plans. Besides, the increasing mobile data traffic, rising need for spectrum efficiency, the proliferation of connected devices due to the Internet of Things (IoT), and growing consumer demand for extended network coverage and uninterrupted connectivity is boosting the DAS market.
Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Component Type Analysis
The distributed antenna system market for services is expected to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The installation services form a major group of services contributing to the overall growth of the market. Moreover, variations in the installation procedures that must be considered before laying the distributed antenna system network are the major factor pushing the growth of the market for installation services. Also, the emergence of the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) concept and the growing acceptance for it in enterprises and offices are further contributing to the growth of the market for iDAS, which require continuous wireless connectivity. Wireless networks now include capacity relief and higher bandwidth as an extension of the macro networks. It provides high capacity and increased bandwidth to support faster data speeds, low latency and improve the overall consumer experience.
Global Distributed Antenna Stystem (DAS) Application Analysis
The public safety segment is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate over the forecast period 2019 to 2025 owing to the consistent rise in the level of construction activities in commercial infrastructure is a key factor affecting the growth. The Public venues that include conference and convention centers, theaters, shopping malls, and fairgrounds, where consumers expect to have a seamless mobile data experience. Moreover, DAS is also witnessing significant adoption in the healthcare sector as the sector is highly dependent on efficient data connectivity to perform their daily activities as they require fully-integrated systems to advance their operational competence and augment their throughput. Furthermore, the fire and building codes for public safety communications are becoming more predominant, which is likely to drive the distributed antenna system market for public safety over the forecast period.
Global Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Regional Analysis
North America is expected to hold the largest market share of the globally distributed antenna system in recent years due to the increasing number of internet subscribers, expanding mobile data traffic, and growing government emphases on the enhancement of telecommunications infrastructure to meet the users' demand for seamless connectivity are likely to drive the distributed antenna system market in this region. Meanwhile, in the Asia Pacific DAS market is expected to register the highest growth rate over the forecast period. Owing to the increasing infrastructural growth in India and China can be accredited to regional growth. Furthermore, the rising deployment of 4G/LTE connections along with the substantial presence of DAS providers is further contributing to the growth of global DAS market in this region. However, the growth in Europe is majorly driven by increasing public venues and safety, healthcare, and industrial sector.
· To analyze and forecast market size of the distributed antenna system market in terms of value
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size in terms of value, on the basis of the region by segmenting distributed antenna system market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East& Africa, Latin America and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global distributed antenna system market on the basis of component type, technology, ownership, and application.
· To examine competitive developments like expansions, technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global distributed antenna system
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Commscope Inc., Corning Inc., Cobham Wireless, Comba Telecom Systems Holding, American Tower, AT&T, Boingo Wireless, Dali Wireless, Zinwave, Crown Castle International Corporation, Bird Technologies, Whoop Wireless, Westell Technologies, Advanced Rf Technologies (Adrf), Betacom are the leading players across the globe.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global distributed antenna system manufacturers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Organizations, associations and alliances related to distributed antenna system market
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
By Component Type
· Carrier Ownership
· Neutral-Host Ownership
· Enterprise Ownership
· Public Safety
In addition, the report provides analysis of the distributed antenna system (DAS) market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· North America
· Asia Pacific
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
- Global Citrus Oil Market Size, Share, Forecast Report – 2025
- Global Essential Oils Market Insights and Forecast to 2018-2025
- Global Medical Aesthetics Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
- Medical Equipment Cooling Market Size, Share, Trend & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
WHY CHOOSE US
24/7 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert. Request for a free product review before report purchase.
Coustom Research Service
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
Quality & Accuracy
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
As the business world is changing dynamically every day. We need to stay pin point in relation to data management and optimum data utilization
We never share your personal and confidential information. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.