Global Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Market, By Component (Software, Services), By Application (Medical & Pharmaceutical Waste Management, Industrial Waste Management, and Waste Water Management), By End Use (Chemical & petrochemical, Energy & Mining, Healthcare, Telecom & IT, Construction, Manufacturing, and Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa), Market Trend Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Size And Forecast, 2015-2025
- Published Date: September 2019
- Report ID: BWC19269
- Available Format: PDF
- Page: 120
Global Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Market: Overview
The Global environmental health and Safety (EHS) market estimated to reach $10.7 Bn in 2025 and expected to expand at a promising CAGR of over 10.9% the forecast period 2019-2025. Owing to the increasing investments in key end-use segments like oil & gas, petrochemicals, and construction for confirming effective compliance. Shifting paradigm towards holistic development, the corporations aspire to be environment-friendly and heavily invest in health, safety, and environment management. Rising awareness for health and environment safety among employees and organization, stringent government regulation, are significant factors enhancing the growth of the EHS market. Furthermore, the rising number of accidents, mainly in mining, energy, construction, and chemical industries, and growing investments by the end-users are some of the other factors supporting the overall development of the market.
Growing risk of environmental devastation owing to poor compliance by enterprises led to more strict rules & regulations across industries, additionally resulted in increasing investments by corporations for the implementation of advanced EHS software and proficient consulting services from EHS specialists and managers, among others. However, developing economies faced enormous challenges, including poor implementation of protocols and lack of corrective actions by concerned authorities, combined with the lack of awareness amongst a majority of end-use players.
Global Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Market: Component Analysis
Based on component, the global environmental health and safety (EHS) market categorized into Software and Services. Services segment holds the largest market share in 2018 and expected to lead the market over the forecast period. The services provided by the market players such as consulting, monitoring & testing, training programs, and designing of corporate sustainability strategies. These services help organizations in gathering data from multiple resources and analyzing it to aggregate the profit margins. EHS analytics services are cloud-based, and there is no necessity to connect these services to any external hardware. The software segment is the fastest-growing during the forecast period due to technological advancements and innovative EHS software adoption by companies in countries, such as China, the U.S., the U.K., Japan, and Singapore, among others.
Global Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Market: Application Analysis
The global environmental health and safety (EHS) market segmented based on application as Medical & Pharmaceutical Waste Management, Industrial Waste Management, Waste Water Management. Among them, Industrial Waste Management held for the largest market size in 2018 driven by the growing demand from the chemical, oil & gas, mining, telecommunication, and construction industries worldwide. Rising environmental awareness, rapid industrialization, and increasing population drive the growth of the waste management market. The wastewater management segment accounted for the fastest-growing segment due to lack of safe water sources and high rate of water pollution in various parts of the world. The growing adoption of EHS solutions in wastewater management applications is projected to have a significant influence on the overall demand growth.
Global Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Market: End Use Insights
Based on end use, the global environmental health and safety (EHS) market segmented into Chemical & petrochemical, Energy & Mining, Healthcare, Telecom & IT, Construction, Manufacturing, and others (automotive, government and defense, and retail). Energy & Mining industry is projected to hold the largest market size during the forecast period. Due to the growing oil & gas industry and the stringent rules & regulations imposed on the players to make sure the safety of the environment as well as workers. Significant demand is from the oil & gas industry, wherein the possibilities of environmental contamination and injuries to personnel are very high. Construction and Chemical industry is expected to witness a high growth of demand for EHS solutions over the forecast period. Rapid economic growth, urbanization in developing economies resulted in a boom in the telecommunication industry; thus, for human and ecological safety stringent compliance are required from the government.
Global Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Market: Regional Insights
Geographically, the environmental health and safety (EHS) market analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America is the dominating region of the entire environmental health and safety solutions followed by Europe. Owing to the strict regulations imposed by the government and environmental protection agencies of the region. Factors such as the development of end-use industry infrastructure across the U.S. and raising awareness in terms of adherence to environmental regulations have further boosted the North American EHS market.
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and forecast market size of the global environmental health and safety market in terms of value.
• To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the premise of the region by segmenting global environmental health and safety market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, , Middle East & Africa, Latin America and their leading countries.
• To outline, categorized and forecast the global environmental health and safety market on the basis of component, application, and end use.
• To examine competitive developments like expansions, and regulative framework within the global environmental health and safety market.
• To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Market: Competitive Landscape
Companies such as SAP SE, Enablon, ETQ, Intelex, Gensuite, Enviance, Cority, Verisk 3E, Velocityehs, Optial, Sphera Solutions, SGS S.A., The HS&E Group, EHS Data Limited, AECOM Technology Corporation, Triumvirate Environmental, Inc., and Mott MacDonald are the leading players of environmental health and safety market across the globe.
Key Target Audience:
• Market research and consulting firms
• Industry associations
• EHS solution & services providers
• System integrators
• Research organizations and consulting companies
• Organizations, associations, and alliances related to environmental health and safety.
Scope of the Report
• Medical & Pharmaceutical Waste Management
• Industrial Waste Management
• Waste Water Management
By End Use
• Chemical & petrochemical
• Energy & Mining
• Telecom & IT
In addition, the report provides analysis of the environmental health and safety (EHS) market with respect to the following geographic segments and their high performing regions:
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of APAC
• Rest of Latin America
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of MEA
Business Questions answer by the report
• How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
• What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
• Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
• A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
• Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
• With five additional company detail analysis.
• Additional country analysis.
• Detailed segment analysis.
- North America Skincare Product Market Is Expected To Reach Around USD 4 Billion By 2025
- Global NFC Market Size – Industry Trends & Forecast Report 2026
- India Neem Extract Market Size, Share & Forecast 2026 | BlueWeave
- Dry Transformer Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
- Veterinary Dental Equipment Market Size, Share & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
WHY CHOOSE US
24/7 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert. Request for a free product review before report purchase.
Coustom Research Service
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
Quality & Accuracy
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
As the business world is changing dynamically every day. We need to stay pin point in relation to data management and optimum data utilization
We never share your personal and confidential information. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.