Global Glass Filled Nylon Market by Type (Polyamide 6 and Polyamide 66), by End Use Industry (Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial, and Others), by Manufacturing Process (Injection Molding and Extrusion Molding), by Glass Filling (10% Glass Filled, 20% Glass Filled, and 30% Glass Filled), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America), Price Trend Analysis, Competitive Market Share and Forecast, 2015-2025
- Published Date: September 2019
- Report ID: BWC19276
- Available Format: PDF
- Page: 125
Global Glass Filled Nylon Market: Overview
The Glass Filled Nylon Market has encountered significant growth over the recent years and is projected to grow tremendously over the forecast period 2019-2025. The market is growing owing to the increasing demand from the automotive, industrial, and electrical & electronics industries. Due to high strength, dimensional stability, high creep resistance, and chemical resistance, the demand for Glass-filled nylon is rapidly growing. Increasing demand for polyamide 6 in applications like engineering plastics, electrical and electronics, and some other niche applications is majorly boosting the market growth. Polyamide 66 widely used engineering thermoplastic materials, are highly adopted in the automobile industry. Apart from the automotive sector, polyamide 66 is also extensively adopted in polyamide, textile, and electronics industry, due to their outstanding electrical resistance, toughness, and sound insulation properties.
The growth attributed to excessive usage of Glass-filled nylon in the automobile industry as totally different parts promoting reduced vehicle weights, and fewer emissions to the atmosphere. Moreover, Glass-filled nylon is progressively replacing metal parts in automobiles due to its suitable properties of high tensile strength, high elasticity, and excellent resistance to abrasion. These factors are projected to favor the growth of the global Glass-filled nylon market. The development of polymer technology has broadened the application scope of nylon 66, which, in turn, is estimated to develop the Glass-filled nylon market over the next five years.
Global Glass Filled Nylon Market: Type Insights
Based on type, the global Glass-filled nylon market segmented into Polyamide 6 and Polyamide 66. Polyamide 6 holds the largest market share of the entire Glass-filled nylon market over the forecast period. The distinctive properties of Polyamide 6 make it a cost-effective substitute for materials like steel, bronze, brass, gunmetal, aluminum, plastics, and rubbers. These properties attract electrical protection device manufacturers to use Polyamide 6 in their offerings. A rise in the scope of application of the product over the past few years has established its reliability, utility, and supportive economics based on cost and performance. The excellent surface finish of the product even under reinforced conditions makes it suitable for applications where aesthetics is important.
Global Glass Filled Nylon Market: End-Use Industry Analysis
The end-use industry segment of the global Glass-filled nylon market categorized into Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial, and Others. The automotive industry holds the largest market share of the entire Glass-filled nylon market over the forecast period. Glass filled nylon is an idyllic solution for automobile weight reduction and used to increase the environmental sustainability of automotive parts. Due to the ease of mass production as well as ease in molding it is considered as a fast replacing metal parts in the automotive industry. In comparison to metals, polyamides are inexpensive in unit cost, which make them an economical alternative. Glass filled nylon used in applications like automotive engine covers, parts inside the engine compartment, and under the bonnet of cars. They get used in exterior parts like wheel covers, fuel caps, tailgate handles, doors, front end grilles, and exterior mirrors.
Global Glass Filled Nylon Market: Manufacturing Process Insights
Based on the manufacturing process, the Glass-filled nylon market is bifurcated into injection molding and extrusion molding. The injection molding segment accounted for a significant share of the global Glass-filled nylon market and is expected to register a higher CAGR over the forecast period. The ease of manufacturing glass-filled nylon through the injection molding process is projected to boost the market.
Global Glass Filled Nylon Market: Glass Filling Analysis
On the basis of glass filling, the global Glass-filled nylon market is segmented into 10% Glass Filled, 20% Glass Filled, and 30% Glass Filled. 30% Glass-filled nylon market is estimated to record the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to their high strength and rigidity. The optimum mix of properties of both polyamide resin and glass fiber makes 30% glass-filled nylon suitable for use in the automotive industry.
Global Glass Filled Nylon Market: Regional Insights
Geographically, the Glass-filled nylon market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In 2018, Asia Pacific dominated the entire Glass-filled nylon industry due to the accessibility of low-cost raw materials and labor, coupled with rising spending power, is a significant driver for the regional polyamide market. China, the single-largest consumer of Glass-filled nylon in the electrical & electronics industry, is one of the leading consumers of Glass-filled nylon in the Asia Pacific region. China, India, and Japan are the fast-growing economies that contribute to the growth of the market in the region. The rapid growth of the automotive industry, huge untapped market, and supportive government policies are inviting polyamide producers to set up manufacturing and distribution facilities in the region.
Objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast market size of the global glass filled nylon market in terms of value and volume
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting glass filled nylon market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global glass filled nylon market on the basis of type, end use industry, and manufacturing process.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, and regulative framework within the global glass filled nylon Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Glass filled nylon Market: Competitive Landscape
Companies such as BASF SE, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Lanxess, DowDuPont Inc., Royal DSM N.V., Ensinger GmbH, Arkema, SABIC, Evonik, Ascend Performance Materials, Fukuang International (HK) Limited, Steklonit Jsc, Emco Industrial Plastics, Inc., Nylatech, RTP Company, Akro-Plastic GmbH, Radici Group, Domo Chemicals, EMS Grivory, and Quadrant are the leading players of glass filled nylon market across the globe.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Glass filled nylon manufacturers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Organizations, associations and alliances related to glass filled nylon market
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
· Polyamide 6
· Polyamide 66
By End User Industry
· Electrical & Electronics
By Manufacturing Process
· Injection Molding
· Extrusion Molding
By Glass Filling
· 10% Glass Filled
· 20% Glass Filled
· 30% Glass Filled
In addition, the report provides analysis of the glass filled nylon market with respect to the following geographic segments and their high performing regions:
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of APAC
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
- MEA and Australia Steel Pipe Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
- Global Healthcare IT Market- Industry Trends & Forecast Report 2026
- Heat-Treated Steel Plates Market size- Industry Trends & Forecast Report 2026
- Global Nail Gun Market -2018-2025 | BWC Research
- Global Iron Ore Pellets Market- Industry Trends & Forecast Report 2027
WHY CHOOSE US
24/7 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert. Request for a free product review before report purchase.
Coustom Research Service
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
Quality & Accuracy
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
As the business world is changing dynamically every day. We need to stay pin point in relation to data management and optimum data utilization
We never share your personal and confidential information. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.