Global Industrial Wax Market by Type (Fossil based, Synthetic based, Bio based), by Application (Candles, Food, Coatings & Polishes, Hot-melt Adhesives, Tires & Rubber, Cosmetics & Personal Care, and Packaging), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America), Price Trend Analysis, Competitive Market Share and Forecast, 2015-2025
- Published Date: September 2019
- Report ID: BWC19270
- Available Format: PDF
- Page: 120
Global Industrial Wax Market: Overview
The Industrial Wax Market has encountered significant growth over the recent years and is projected to grow tremendously over the forecast period 2019-2025. Industrial wax is an organic substance that utilizes in many applications like candles, coatings & polishing, tire & rubber, hot-melt adhesive, food and cosmetics & personal care. The growth of industrial wax market is, therefore, directly connected with the increasing demand from these applications. The growing needs for colored and scented candles are widely considered among the most important factors when buying candles. Use of natural ingredients in the cosmetic industry is experiencing growth as consumers are buying products after knowing the health and environmental implications, thereby positively influencing the wax market.
In recent years, there is a noteworthy development, including pharmaceuticals, petrochemical industry, beauty care products and plastics ventures across the world, which is projected to drive the industrial wax market in the coming future. Food processing and packaging industry is getting affected by stringent food and safety regulations which have created the need for improved packaging & quality and improved processing, which in turn is estimated to augment global wax demand in food packaging industries.
Global Industrial Wax Market: Type Insights
Based on type, the industrial wax market segmented into Fossil-based, Synthetic based, Bio based. The fossil-based waxes segment is expected to be the most significant industrial wax type followed by bio-based waxes. Fossil-based waxes used in cosmetics, candle making, packaging, and coatings of commercial products along with cosmetics industry as they are considered extensively safe and derived from various processes of crude oil refining. Petroleum wax encompasses a high-gloss characteristic, which makes it an appropriate ingredient for polishes and used in floors, furniture, cars, and footwear. Due to the increasing environmental concerns and the low availability and cost of paraffin waxes, the demand for bio-based waxes is projected to rise, globally.
Global Industrial Wax Market: Application Analysis
Based on application, the industrial wax market bifurcated into Candles, Food, Coatings & Polishes, Hot-melt Adhesives, Tires & Rubber, Cosmetics & Personal Care, and Packaging. Among them, Tires & Rubber segment is the most lucrative application of the entire industrial wax market, followed by the packaging application during the forecast period. The growing automotive market, coupled with tire and rubber industries, are projected to drive the demand for industrial waxes. Further, the industrial waxes are added to the compounds of rubbers and tires to shield them from ozone and UV lights and to protect them from cracking. Industrial wax used in food packaging materials. These waxes protect/cut the moisture loss of the packaged food. Furthermore, a paper coated with wax is a proficient and cost-effective wrapping that keeps the products from humidity, water, and greasing.
Global Industrial Wax Market: Regional Insights
Geographically, the industrial wax market analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In 2018, Asia Pacific was the leading region of the industrial wax industry and projected to lead the overall due to growth in the production and consumption of candles, packaging products, and coatings. Countries such as China, India, and Japan are among the leading markets for candle making, packaging, coatings & polishes, and tires & rubber. The growth led by rapid industrialization, increasing demand from numerous applications, and growing government spending.
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and forecast market size of the global Industrial wax market in terms of value and volume
• To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting industrial wax market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, , Middle East & Africa, Latin America and their leading countries.
• To outline, categorized and forecast the global industrial wax market on the basis of type, and application.
• To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global industrial wax Market.
• To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Industrial wax Market: Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Sinopec, Royal Dutch Shell, Petroleo Brasileiro, Exxon Mobil, Sasol, Oil Co. Lukoil PJSC, Numaligarh Refinery, HCl Wax, The Blayson Group, and the International Group, Inc. are the leading players of industrial wax market across the globe.
Key Target Audience:
• Market research and consulting firms
• Industry associations
• Industrial wax manufacturers
• Research organizations and consulting companies
• Organizations, associations and alliances related to industrial wax market
• Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
• Fossil based
• Synthetic based
• Bio based
• Coatings & Polishes
• Hot-melt Adhesives
• Tires & Rubber
• Cosmetics & Personal Care
In addition, the report provides analysis of the Industrial wax market with respect to the following geographic segments and their high performing regions:
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of APAC
• Rest of Latin America
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of MEA
Business Questions answer by the report
• How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
• What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
• Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
• A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
• Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
• With five additional company detail analysis.
• Additional country analysis.
• Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Vendor Matrix
4.2. Pricing Analysis
4.3. Industry Impact and Forces
4.3.1. Growth Drivers
4.4. Technological Landscape
4.5. Company market share analysis, 2018
4.6. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.7. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.7.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.7.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.7.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.7.5. Intensity of Rivalry
4.8. PESTEL Analysis
4.9. Strategic Outlook
5. Global Industrial Wax Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value (USD Millions)
5.1.2. By Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By Type
18.104.22.168. Fossil based
22.214.171.124. Synthetic based
126.96.36.199. Bio based
5.2.2. By Application
188.8.131.52. Coatings & Polishes
184.108.40.206. Hot-melt Adhesives
220.127.116.11. Tires & Rubber
18.104.22.168. Cosmetics & Personal Care
5.2.3. By Region
22.214.171.124. North America
126.96.36.199. Asia Pacific
6. North America Industrial Wax Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
6.2.1. By Type
6.2.2. By Application
6.2.3. By Country
7. Europe Industrial Wax Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Application
7.2.3. By Country
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Industrial Wax Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Application
8.2.3. By Country
184.108.40.206. Rest of APAC
9. Latin America Industrial Wax Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Application
9.2.3. By Country
220.127.116.11. Rest of Latin America
10. Middle East & Africa Industrial Wax Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
10.2.1. By Type
10.2.2. By Application
10.2.3. By Country
10.2.3.1. Saudi Arabia
10.2.3.3. Rest of MEA
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.2. Royal Dutch Shell
11.3. Petroleo Brasileiro
11.4. Exxon Mobil
11.6. Oil Co. Lukoil PJSC
11.7. Numaligarh Refinery
11.9. The Blayson Group
11.10. International Group
11.11. Other Prominent Players
To request a free sample copy of this report, please complete the form below.
We value your investment and offer free customization with every report to fulfil your exact research needs.
WHY CHOOSE US
24/7 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert. Request for a free product review before report purchase.
Coustom Research Service
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
Quality & Accuracy
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
As the business world is changing dynamically every day. We need to stay pin point in relation to data management and optimum data utilization
We never share your personal and confidential information. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.