Global Organic Honey Market Size, By Type (Mixed Organic Honey, Manuka Organic Honey, Clover Organic Honey, Sourwood, Buckwheat, Rosemary, Dandelion and Other Organic Honey), Applications (Glass Jar and Plastic Containers), Sales Channel (Wholesaler/Distributor, Modern Trade, Convenience Stores, Online Sales, Others), End-Use (Cosmetic & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals), Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa), (Trend Analysis, Market Competition Scenario & Future Outlook, 2017-2021.
- Published Date: October 2020
- Report ID: BWC20169
- Available Format: PDF
- Page: 178
Honey Market Size - Industry Trends & Outlook Report 2027
Global Organic Honey Market is estimated to be USD by 2027 from USD in 2020, at a CAGR of from 2021 to 2027. The rising demand for a healthy diet and suitability has led to numerous products in numerous types, flavors, colors, and packaging. The request for organic honey has prompted vendors to launch products that will increase their brand visibility and expand their customer base. According to the business environment, the adoption of new strategies allows companies to introduce innovative organic honey products. The outline of products in different packs and flavors will significantly influence organic honey market growth over the prediction period. However, manufacturers find it challenging to seek appropriate apiary sites preferring the organic honey standards. Higher transition time and capital is involved in the production of organic honey. The production also includes other investments related to auditing, sampling, and certification. These factors might impede the growth of the market shortly.
Global Organic Honey Market: Market Outlook and Trends
Organic honey is made from a bee farm that trails organic livestock standards. An organic honey producer uses no unusual pesticides, bioengineered genes, or other synthetic products to produce or store the honey. Organic bee yards are generally situated in isolated spots such as mountain valleys and others, making beekeepers keep their bees away from the un-organic environment. Growth in the number of bee yards driving organic honey and growing interest among residual beekeepers is likely to boost the development of the market in the coming years.
Global Organic Honey Market
Rising Import of Natural Honey will add advancement to Key Market Trend
There is wide use of organic honey as an active constituent in cosmetics and food and beverages, personal care products, and pharmaceuticals industries. There is also a rise in the number of product unveilings in different flavors, types, and packs. Such reasons, coupled with the rising consumer awareness about the various health benefits of using organic honey, will increase honey imports. The US, Germany, France, Japan, the UK, Italy, and Belgium are critical honey importing countries. The rising implications of natural honey are essential organic honey market drifts that will affect the market landscape.
Increase in the demand for Organic products
Since the world is going crazy over biological food, anything organic is receiving extraordinary attention throughout the globe. In a world where people are highly worried about their health and lifestyle, the demand for organic items such as organic honey is strong across all regions. An increase in the number of bee yards that are making organic honey and rising interest among remaining beekeepers is likely to strengthen the market's growth in the coming years.
There is always a doubt about organic honey's organic level since the organic honey may be sterilized or heated to temperatures hot enough to kill the bacteria. When done following USDA principles, this process has no outcome on the natural state of the product. Apart from this, a weak standardization level with organic honey, the existence of alternatives, and high cost are numerous other factors that may hinder the development of the organic honey market in the coming years.
Impact of COVID-19 in industry
COVID-19 can influence the global economy in three main ways: by straight affecting production and demand, by making supply chain and market disturbance, and by its financial impact on firms and financial markets. 360 Market updates add Organic Honey Market report displays a pinpoint breakdown of Industry reliant on the type, applications, and research.
Global Organic Honey Market: Segmentation
Based on type, the organic honey market is segmented into mixed organic honey, manuka organic honey, organic clover honey, sourwood, buckwheat, rosemary, dandelion, and other organic honey.
Because of applications, the organic honey market is segmented into glass jars and plastic containers.
The organic honey market is divided into wholesaler/distributor, modern trade, convenience stores, online sales, and others because of the sales channel. The primary organic honey market growth came from the offline distribution channel segment. Convenience stores and wholesalers/distributors are the two major offline channels for organic products' sales, which helps consumers select from a wide variety of organic honey flavors. The easy availability, prolonged hours of operations, and accessibility to various outlets having a broad merchandise mix will increase organic honey requests.
Based on the region, Asia-Pacific is predictable to see the maximum growth rate due to the rise in requests from developing economies such as India, China, Indonesia, and others.
Global Organic Honey Market: Regional Insights
Europe was the primary market for organic honey in 2019, and the region will offer several growth chances to market vendors during the prediction period. There is a rising preference among consumers for healthy and convenient packaged food, including organic honey. This will raise the sales of the product through both offline and online distribution channels.
Asia-Pacific controls the organic honey market in the forecast period of 2021 to 2027 due to the growing demand for organic products and increasing organic honey consumption in the region.
The leading players in the Global Organic Honey Market include Dabur India Ltd., Capilano Honey Ltd., Comvita Ltd., Barkman Honey Llc, Bee Maid Honey Ltd., Rowse Honey, Lamex Food Group Ltd., Billy Bee Honey Products, Dutch Gold, Nature Nate's, Langnese, Little Bee Impex, GloryBee, Heavenly Organics, Manuka Health, Sue Bee and Beeyond The Hive and other prominent players.
- June 11, 2020 - Dabur launches “Cha with Immunity Benefits of Dabur Honey” in Kolkata.
- May 24, 2018 - Manuka Health wins most ‘Trusted Honey Brand’ across the Tasman.
Scope of the Report
Historical data – 2017-2020
Base Year – 2020
Forecast – 2021 – 2027
Revenue in USD Billion
U.S, Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, South Korea, China, India, UAE, South Africa, Saudi Arabia .
By Type, By Application, By Sales Channel, By End Use, By Distribution Channel, By Regional
The leading players considered for market analysis are Dabur India Ltd., Capilano Honey Ltd., Comvita Ltd., Barkman Honey Llc, Bee Maid Honey Ltd., Rowse Honey, Lamex Food Group Ltd., Billy Bee Honey Products, Dutch Gold, Nature Nate's , Langnese, Little Bee Impex, GloryBee, Heavenly Organics, Manuka Health, Sue Bee and Beeyond The Hive and many others.
· By Type
ü Mixed Organic Honey
ü Manuka Organic Honey
ü Clover Organic Honey
ü Other Organic Honey Artisanal
· By Application
ü Glass Jar
ü Plastic Containers
· By Sales Channel
ü Modern Trade
ü Convenience Stores
ü Online Sales
· By End Use
ü Cosmetic & Personal Care
ü Food & Beverage
ü Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals
· By Distribution Channel
· By Region
ü North America
ü Asia Pacific
ü South America
ü Middle East & Africa
The objective of the Study:
• To analyze and forecast the Global Organic Honey Market size of the market in terms of value.
• To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, based on the region by segmenting.
• The Global Organic Honey Market is segmented into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South America, and their leading countries.
• To outline, categorized, and forecast the Global Organic Honey Market based on By Type, By Application, By Sales Channel, By End Use, By Distribution Channel, and By Region.
• To examine competitive developments, like By Type, By Application, By Sales Channel, By End Use, By Distribution Channel, and By Region within the Global Organic Honey Market.
• To highlight the impact analysis of the factors affecting the market dynamics such as growth drivers.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Business Questions Answer by the Report
• How will the market drivers, restraints, and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
• What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification?
• Which segment dominates the market or region, and one will be the fastest growing, and why?
• A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
• Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority, and that is why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
• With five additional company detail analysis
• Additional country analysis
• Detailed segment analysis
- Asia-Pacific clinical trial services Market Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019-2026
- Global Tire Market Size - Industry Trends & Outlook Report 2026
- Anti Fingerprint Coating Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
- Global Feminine Hygiene Products Market Size - Industry Trends & Outlook Report 2027
- Solar Water Pumps Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
WHY CHOOSE US
24/7 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert. Request for a free product review before report purchase.
Coustom Research Service
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
Quality & Accuracy
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
As the business world is changing dynamically every day. We need to stay pin point in relation to data management and optimum data utilization
We never share your personal and confidential information. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.