Global Professional Liability Insurance Market, By Type (Medical Liability Insurance, Lawyer Liability Insurance, Construction & Engineering Liability Insurance, Other Liability Insurance), By Applications (Up to $1 Million ,$1 Million to $5 Million ,$5 Million to $20 Million , Over $20 Million), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America), Trend Analysis, Competitive Market Share and Forecast, 2014-2024
- Published Date: September 2019
- Report ID: BWC19264
- Available Format: PDF
- Page: 125
Global Professional Liability Insurance Market: Overview
Global Professional Liability Insurance is anticipated to propagate with a healthy rate during the forecast period 2014-24. Professional Liability also known as professional indemnity insurance (PII) or errors & omissions (E&O), is liability insurance which helps professional support- and service-providers, corporations from demeanor the full cost of defending against a claim made by the purchaser, and compensations endowed in such civil litigation.
Medical professional liability insurance defends physicians and other authorized health care professionals from liability associated with illegal acts causing in medical expenses, property damage and bodily injury, as well as the cost of protecting litigations related to such claims. Lawyer Liability Insurance offers lawyers with liability coverage for monetary loss suffered by third parties arising from acts, faults, omissions in providing professional legal services and fraud and criminal acts. Construction & Engineering Liability Insurance, is acquired by contractors providing design and building services and provides coverage of faults made by the contractor and third-parties such as architects, engineers, and other vendors.
Rising procurements from the technological approach such as cloud computing, digitalization that are offering prominent growth to the liability insurance sector. Cyber and privacy liability are driving market expansion rapidly.
Rising mergers and acquisitions
The cumulative pace of the mergers and acquisitions amid professional liability brokers influence an ascending trend in insurance premiums. The rise in disposable income and an accelerating number of policyholder are the key drivers for the growth of the market. The upsurge in per capita GDP in developing economies is subsidizing the global professional liability insurance market.
Irrepressible Premium Cost Dynamics
The premium, or cost, mostly depends on the factors which are not in the control of insurance holders. Factors such as the number of claims filed in the associated industry, company's present fiscal status, business life, and state laws all affect the rates of your premium.
Global Professional Liability Insurance Market: Type Analysis
Based on the type of Professional Liability Insurance, the market segmented into Medical Liability Insurance, Lawyer Liability Insurance, Construction & Engineering Liability Insurance, and Other Liability Insurance. Construction & Engineering Liability Insurance market is projected to grow at a significant rate owing to increasing awareness of the risk and potential resulting claims. Additionally, the construction and engineering sectors are more associated with risk in terms of human resources, so the government also supports insurance. The medical liability insurance market is also capturing the market on accounts of better patient safety, greater importance on loss alleviation and risk control, and more violent legal security tactics.
Global Professional Liability Insurance Market: Application Insights
Based on the applications market is segmented as Up to $1 Million, $1 Million to $ 5Million, $5 Million to $20 Million, over $20 Million. $1 Million to $5 Million segments are likely to grow over the forecast period on accounts to increase in cyber and privacy intimidations and cut-throat competition among the leading companies. Technological innovations are fueling the industry and expected to rise at a substantial growth rate.
Global Professional Liability Insurance Market: Region analysisGeographically, the Global Professional Liability Insurance: the market analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America is the leading region of the industry and projected to lead the overall industry during the forecast period. The rise in the number of companies and increasing competition is giving fuel to the industry. Asia- Pacific region is likely to grow due to technological advancements in procurements transactions.
The objective of the Study:
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Professional Liability Insurance market, in terms of value.
• To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, based on the region by segmenting the Professional Liability Insurance market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
• To outline, categorized and forecast the global Professional Liability Insurance market based on the type and Application.
• To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Professional Liability Insurance Market.
• To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Professional Liability Insurance market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Chubb Limited, AIG, Hiscox, Allianz, Tokio Marine Holdings, XL Group, AXA, Travelers, Assicurazioni Generali, Doctors Company, Marsh & McLennan, Liberty Mutual, Medical Protective and viva, Zurich, Sompo Japan Nipponkoa, Munich Re, Aon, Beazley and Mapfre are the key players in the industry.
Scope of the Report
• Medical Liability Insurance
• Lawyer Liability Insurance
• Construction & Engineering Liability Insurance
• Other Liability Insurance
• Up to $1 Million
• $1 Million to $5 Million
• $5 Million to $20 Million
• Over $20 Million
Besides, the report provides an analysis of the Global Professional Liability Insurance market with respect to the following geographic segments:
• North America
• Asia Pacific (APAC)
Business Questions answer by the report
• How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
• What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification?
• Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
• A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
• Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority and that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
• With five additional company detail analysis
• Additional country analysis
• Detailed segment analysis
- Global Paints and Coatings Market Size, Share & Trends | Industry Report, 2019-2025
- Commodity Plastic Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2025
- Magnetometer Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size and Forecast, 2019 to 2025
- Global Gift Card Market Future Growth, Trends, Analysis - Forecasts to 2026
WHY CHOOSE US
24/7 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert. Request for a free product review before report purchase.
Coustom Research Service
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
Quality & Accuracy
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
As the business world is changing dynamically every day. We need to stay pin point in relation to data management and optimum data utilization
We never share your personal and confidential information. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.