Global Soy Protein Ingredients Market Size, by Type (Soy Protein Isolates, Soy Protein Concentrates, and Soy Flours) and Application (Bakery & Confectionery, Meat Alternatives, Functional Foods, Dairy Replacements, and Infant Foods), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa), (Trend Analysis, Market Competition Scenario & Outlook, 2017-2021.
- Published Date: October 2020
- Report ID: BWC20191
- Available Format: PDF
- Page: 178
Global Soy Protein Ingredients Market Size - Industry Trends & Outlook Report 2027
Global Soy Protein Ingredients Market is estimated to be USD by 2027 from USD in 2020, at a CAGR of from 2021 to 2027. The global soy protein ingredients market is determined by rising leaning toward vegan diets, the functional competence, the cost competitiveness offered by such plant protein products, and their growing utilization in a wide variety of treated foods, especially in the ready-to-eat product class. The high functional property of soy protein and its natural health advantage is increasing its market growth. There is a surge in the acceptance of soy protein crosswise several end-user industries, owing to its high sustainability.
Global Soy Protein Ingredients Market: Market Outlook and Trends
Soy protein separates and concentrates are the most well-known forms of soy protein and contain 90% and 70% protein content, respectively. Soy protein ingredients are a product of soybean. They are quarantined from soybean meal, which has been defatted and dehulled. Defatted and dehulled soybeans are treated into three types of high protein products including soy protein concentrates, soy flour, and soy protein isolates. Soy protein constituents provide nearly all the types of amino acids for human nourishment, are equal to other legume pulses, and are measured as one of the least expensive sources of protein.
Soy Protein Ingredients Market
Increasing Application of Soy Protein Ingredients in Meat Extenders and Substitutes
Due to growing health awareness, consumers are shifting to plant-based protein products in place of animal protein products. Therefore, soy protein rests the first choice of customers amongst all other plant-based proteins. Soy protein isolates and distillates are used for several other uses in the meat industry, such as gelation, emulsification, emulsion stabilization, and fat and water binding. As a result, emulsified meat preparations comprising soy ingredients have a better visual appeal, good texture, and no off-flavors. In the United States, the military purchases more than one-half of its beef in ground form and utilizes soy-extended beef to achieve important cost savings.
Health Benefits of Soy Protein
The health welfares associated with the ingesting of soy protein does not eliminate any age group. Soy protein is also safe and reasonable when likened to animal proteins. The long shelf life of plant-based products is also a benefit for the global soy protein constituent market. Plant-based ingredients hardly spoil, unlike animal-based constituents which often decay if not correctly stored or used within a stated period.
Impact of COVID-19 in industry
Coronavirus is probable to have an important impact on the food & beverage sector. Food & beverage companies increased consumption, as consumers internationally are panic buying the essential supplies including the food items. On the other hand, the coronavirus is expected to alter the dietary designs of the consumers. Animal protein consumption is expected to decline even post the epidemic situation. Moreover, the sales of plant-based meat alternatives have been increased by about 200%. Thereby, hinder the development of the animal protein ingredients market over the estimated period.
Global Soy Protein Ingredients Market: Segmentation
Soy protein concentrates was the highest consumed form of Soy Protein accounting for over 33% of worldwide demand in 2013. The key goal for the high part is the fact that being edible, soy has a negligible amount of cholesterol and saturated fats. Soybeans are vegetable foods, which include all the eight amino acids vital for the development of the human body.
Based on Application, The soy protein ingredients market is divided into Bakery & Confectionery, Dairy Replacements, Meat Alternatives, Functional Foods, and Infant Foods. The infant foods segment deals maximum market prospective in the soy protein ingredients market, owing to the rise in requests for soy protein ingredients across infant foods and readymade and packaged food products. Moreover, the rise in requests for competent and cost-effective meat substitutes across infants is another key feature powering the demand for soy protein ingredients across the globe.
North America accounted for the uppermost share of the total soy protein ingredients market revenue in 2016, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The developed economies in North America are anticipated to list a steady development rate, owing to the surge in growth of the overall economies. Moreover, a rise in savings by key manufacturers is an additional key aspect that fuels market growth.
Global Soy Protein Ingredients Market: Regional Insights
The North American soy protein ingredient market is growing at its firmest pace due to changing consumers’ routines and lack of balanced dietary intake. The United States is the major market in this area, followed by Canada. With the rise in awareness regarding the health benefits associated with the ingesting of biological products, especially plant-based ones, the global soy protein ingredient market is projected to rise over the prediction period within North America.
The leading players in the Global Soy Protein Ingredients Market include Fonterra, Dupont, Shansong Biological, Solbar, Charotar Casein, Milk Specialties, Scoular, Archer Daniels Midland, Omega Protein, Kerry Group, Arla Foods, Glanbia, Dean Foods, Cargill, ABF, and DMV and other prominent players.
· CHICAGO & TSURUOKA, Japan- ADM (NYSE: ADM) and Spiber Inc. (Spiber) today announced an agreement to expand the production of Spiber’s innovative Brewed Protein™ polymers for use in apparel and other consumer products.
· August 6th, 2020 - Cargill invests $15 million in new bio industrial plant in India.
Scope of the Report
Historical data – 2017-2020
Base Year – 2020
Forecast – 2021 – 2027
Revenue in USD Billion
U.S, Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, South Korea, China, India, UAE, South Africa, Saudi Arabia .
By Type, By Application, By Region
The leading players considered for market analysis are Fonterra, Dupont, Shansong Biological, Solbar, Charotar Casein, Milk Specialties, Scoular, Archer Daniels Midland, Omega Protein, Kerry Group, Arla Foods, Glanbia, Dean Foods, Cargill, ABF and DMV and many others.
· By Type
ü Soy Protein Isolates
ü Soy Protein Concentrates
ü Soy Flours
· By Application
ü Bakery & Confectionery
ü Meat Alternatives
ü Functional Foods
ü Dairy Replacements
ü Infant Foods
· By Region
ü North America
ü Asia Pacific
ü South America
ü Middle East & Africa
The objective of the Study:
• To analyze and forecast the Global Soy Protein Ingredients Market size of the market in terms of value.
• To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, based on the region by segmenting.
• The Global Soy Protein Ingredients Market segmented into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South America, and their leading countries.
• To outline, categorized, and forecast the Global Soy Protein Ingredients Market based on By Type, By Application and By Region.
• To examine competitive developments, like By Type, By Application and By Region within the Global Soy Protein Ingredients Market.
• To highlight the impact analysis of the factors affecting the market dynamics such as growth drivers.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Business Questions Answer by the Report
• How will the market drivers, restraints, and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
• What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification?
• Which segment dominates the market or region, and one will be the fastest - growing, and why?
• A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
• Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority, and that is why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
• With five additional company detail analysis
• Additional country analysis
• Detailed segment analysis
- Drug Delivery Devices Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Forecast Growth
- Global Fuel Cells Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
- Global Rosemary Oil Market Size - Industry Trends & Outlook Report 2027
- Global 5-Gallon Water Bottles Market Size, Share & Forecast 2026 | BlueWeave
- Stationery Adhesive Market Size - Global Industry Trends Forecast Report 2024
WHY CHOOSE US
24/7 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert. Request for a free product review before report purchase.
Coustom Research Service
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
Quality & Accuracy
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
As the business world is changing dynamically every day. We need to stay pin point in relation to data management and optimum data utilization
We never share your personal and confidential information. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.