Global Thin film Market Size, By Deposition Technology (Physical Vapor Deposition and Chemical Vapor Deposition), By End-User Industry (Thin Film Electronics, Thin Film Batteries, and Thin Film PV), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America); Growth Potential, Trends Analysis, Competitive Market Size and Forecast, 2015-2025
- Published Date: June 2019
- Report ID: BWC19189
- Available Format: PDF
- Page: 120
Global Thin film Market: Overview
The Global Thin film market is expected to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. It is made up of a layer of material which are ranging from fractions of nanometer (monolayer) to several micrometers in thickness. It is currently used in wide variety of industrial applications. Thin films are used as passivating or protective layers as photoactive (i.e., photoresist) or conductive layers, as catalysts, as dry lubricants, as optical layers and as gas separation membranes. The intensifying trend of miniaturization of semiconductors and electronic components are vital factors expected to encourage the growth of the Global Thin-film market in the upcoming period.
In addition, the application of thin film is growing in aerospace and defense industry as it offers power, improved speed, reduced weight of miniaturized electronics platform and efficiency which is estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the upcoming years. Moreover, favorable government policies in emerging countries is encouraging the use of thin film material in solar PV, thus fuel the growth of the global thin-film market in the forecast period.
Further, in consumer electronics market the increasing sale of high-resolution displays coupled with rowing use of thin film coatings in automotive industry in order to develop the automobile displays and innovative infotainment systems will contribute to the growth of the global thin-film market during the forecast period. Additionally, rising applications of thin film for renewable energy sources such as solar energy will foster the growth of global thin film market.
Global Thin film Market Deposition Technology analysis
On the basis of Deposition Technology, the global thin film market has been categorized into Physical Vapor Deposition and Chemical Vapor Deposition. Chemical Vapor Deposition segment dominates the global thin film market due to its comparatively easier manufacturing process, low manufacturing cost and wide use in growing photovoltaic technology. Physical Vapor deposition is driving on account of rising applications in manufacturing items which need thin films for optical, mechanical, electronic or chemical functions.
Global Thin film Market End-User Industry Analysis
On the basis of End-User Industry, the global thin film market has been segmented into Thin Film Electronics, Thin Film Batteries, and Thin Film PV. By End-User Industry, Thin Film Electronics will lead the market on account of its usage in TVs, mobiles, tablets, and other devices. Additionally, widening usage of thin films in critical branch of electronics which is microelectronics will also boost the Thin Film Electronics market. With increase in the number of devices connected to IoT, Thin Film Batteries is anticipated to grow as it has low-cost, ultra-small size, and ultra-low power wireless connectivity.
The regional analysis of Global Thin Film Market
Geographically, the Global Thin-film Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Asia Pacific dominates the Global Thin-film market during the forecast period on account of growing acceptance of technology across the region also due to rising manufacturing activities. North America is anticipated to show significant growth rate in the global thin film market owing to increasing pressure to reduce carbon emissions, adoption of latest technology, and growing acceptance of solar energy.
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Thin-film Market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting Global Thin film market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the Global Thin-film market on the basis of deposition technology and end-user industry.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the Global Thin-film Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Thin film Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as China National Building Material Company Ltd., Umicore Group, Ascent Solar Technologies, American Elements, Kaneka Corporation, Anwell Solar, Avancis GmbH & Co., First Solar, Cicor Group, Hanergy, Masdar PV, Kaneka, Solar Frontier, Suntech Power Co. Ltd and Moser Baer India Pvt. Ltd. are the key players in the Global Thin-film market.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global Thin film Manufacturing firm
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global Thin film distributors
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Thin film
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
By Deposition Technology
· Physical Vapor Deposition
· Chemical Vapor Deposition
By End-User Industry
· Thin Film Electronics
· Thin Film Batteries
· Thin Film PV
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the Global Thin-film Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· The U.S.
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Africa
· Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.2. Industry Impact and Forces
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. By Company (Market Share 2018)
4.5. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.6. Strategic Outlook
4.7. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.8. PESTEL Analysis
5. Global Thin film Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By Deposition Technology
126.96.36.199. Physical Vapor Deposition
188.8.131.52. Chemical Vapor Deposition
5.2.2. End-User Industry
184.108.40.206. Thin Film Electronics
220.127.116.11. Thin Film Batteries
18.104.22.168. Thin Film PV
5.2.3. By Region
22.214.171.124. North America
126.96.36.199. Asia Pacific
6. North America Thin film Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Deposition Technology
6.2.2. By End-User Industry
6.2.3. By Country
7. Europe Thin film Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Deposition Technology
7.2.2. By End-User Industry
7.2.3. By Country
8. Asia Pacific Thin film Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Deposition Technology
8.2.2. By End-User Industry
8.2.3. By Country
9. Latin America Thin film Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Deposition Technology
9.2.2. By End-User Industry
9.2.3. By Country
10. Middle East & Africa Thin film Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Deposition Technology
10.2.2. By End-User Industry
10.2.3. By Country
10.2.3.1. Saudi Arabia
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.1. China National Building Material Company Ltd.
11.2. Umicore Group
11.3. Ascent Solar Technologies
11.4. American Elements
11.5. Kaneka Corporation
11.6. Anwell Solar
11.7. Avancis GmbH & Co.
11.8. First Solar
11.9. Cicor Group
11.11. Masdar PV
11.13. Solar Frontier
11.14. Suntech Power Co. Ltd
11.15. Moser Baer India Pvt. Ltd
To request a free sample copy of this report, please complete the form below.
We value your investment and offer free customization with every report to fulfil your exact research needs.
WHY CHOOSE US
24/7 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert. Request for a free product review before report purchase.
Coustom Research Service
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
Quality & Accuracy
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
As the business world is changing dynamically every day. We need to stay pin point in relation to data management and optimum data utilization
We never share your personal and confidential information. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.