Global Bubble Wrap Packaging Market Research Report - Forecast to 2025
Published | July 2019
According to Blueweave Consulting, The Global Bubble Wrap Packaging Market is anticipated to reach XX.XX Billion by the end of 2025 and projected to increase significantly at a CAGR of X.XX% over the forecast period. Bubble wrap packaging is a sort of protective packaging which is made of a two-layer polyethylene film. It enables easy storage and protection of fragile goods. Owing to the thriving e-commerce industry the demand of bubble wrap packing witnessed the upward trend during the forecast period.
The market is compelled by various factors like growing consumer preference for the online shopping, utilization of environment-friendly packaging products, rapid increase in electronic industry and easy obtainability of biodegradable bubble wrap in the market is further boosting the market growth. Rapid penetration in numerous applications like cosmetics, electronics, consumer goods, and automotive sectors among others will further propel the demand for Bubble wrap packaging in the coming years.
Polythene material segment is projected to lead the overall market and projected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period of 2019-2025, registering a CAGR of XX.XX%. Due to the multipurpose usage, protecting properties and eco-friendly in nature, the demand is projected to swell over the forecast period. However, the aluminum foil segment is likely to increase at a significant level and projected to touch USD X.XX billion by 2025. Factor like enhanced protective layer, water resistance and thriving e-commerce industry will generate the demand at a higher pace.
Based on the product, market is segmented into bubble rolls, bubble bag, bubble mailer, and others. Among them, bubble roll segment is projected hold the largest market share registering more than XX% in the year 2018. Increase in consumer spending, enhanced properties like versatility, inexpensive and easily availability, projected to have a positive impact on the development of market growth over the forecast period. Bubble rolls appropriate for shielding numerous products from scratches, water, chemical and other damages. However, bubble mailer is anticipated to register a CAGR of X.XX% and likely to touch X.XX billion by 2025.
Based on the application, e-commerce anticipated as the most lucrative segment and likely to be the fastest growing application in the bubble wrap packaging market with CAGR of above XX.X% over the forecast period.
Geographically, the global bubble wrap packaging market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In 2018, the Asia Pacific accounted for the maximum market share of XX.X% and projected to dominate the overall bubble wrap packaging market over the forecast period due to the amassed ecommerce industry, rising disposable income and changing consumer trends towards online shopping.
The key players of global bubble wrap packaging market includes Sealed Air Corporation (North Carolina), Veritiv Corporation (Georgia), Pregis Corporation (U.S.), Tarheel Paper & Supply Company (U.S.), Jiffy Packaging Co. (U.K.), IVEX Protective Packaging Inc. (U.S.), Barton Jones packaging Ltd. (U.S.), Automated Packaging Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Abco Kovex Ltd. (Ireland) and Future Packaging and Machinery (PTY) Ltd (Johannesburg) among others.
Objective of Global Bubble Wrap Packaging Market Analysis & Forecast to 2025
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of numerous segments and sub-segments of the bubble wrap packaging market
· To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
· To analyze the global bubble wrap packaging market on the basis of various tools such as Value Chain Analysis, and Porter’s Five Force Analysis
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
· To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
· To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by material, product, application and region
· To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
· To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the bubble wrap packaging market
· Bubble wrap packaging manufacturers
· Distributer & Supplier companies
· End Users
· consultants and Investment bankers
· Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
· The global bubble wrap packaging market is likely to extent USD XX.XX billion by 2025.
· By product, Bubble Rolls segment dominates the market with an annual growth rate of X.XX% and projected to reach XX.XX billion by the end of 2025.
· By material, Polythene segment holds the largest market share registering a CAGR of X.XX% during forecast period
· E-commerce application is the most lucrative segment in bubble wrap packaging market which accounts for the largest market share of XX% and will reach XX.X billion by 2025.
· Geographically, the Asia-Pacific is the leading region of global bubble wrap packaging market followed by North America.
Regional and Country Analysis of global bubble wrap packaging market estimation and forecast
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA
· Rest of Latin America