Poland Industrial Lubricants Market Research Report– Forecast to 2025
Published | 10 June 2019
According to BlueWeave Consulting, The Poland industrial lubricants Market was valued around USD XX.XX Billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at over a CAGR of XX% from 2019 to 2025, in terms of value, reaching around USD XX.XX Billion by the end of the forecast period. Owing to the rising demand from end-use verticals like construction, mining, power generation, and electronics, increasing awareness about the prominence of machinery maintenance, and stringent regulations in Europe indicates a positive outlook during the forecast period.
Industrial lubricants unveil superior features like corrosion safety, emulsifiability, and enhanced equipment lifecycle. The amassed demand from new avenues of the manufacturing industry like industrial automation and robotics, growing automotive industry accompanied by rapid industrialization is projected to boost the demand for industrial lubricants throughout the forecast period.
Process oil type leads the overall Poland industrial lubricants market accounting for over XX% market share in 2018 and projected to reach X.XX billion by the end of 2025. Owing to the advantages like low overhead cost, high operational efficiency and used in numerous end use industries like rubber, chemicals, and plastic as a raw material. However, engine oils is projected to touch X.XX billion by 2025 with a CAGR of XX.X%. The demand industrial oil is rising owing to the rapid industrialization, increased lubricity of machines, and increase adoption of automation technologies.
Based on end use, construction holds the largest market share of XX% of entire Poland industrial lubricants market with an annual growth rate of X.XX%. Lubricants aid in lessen friction, wear and tear, and safety from being rusted, though enhancing production levels and dropping repairing downtime. However the automotive sector is the most lucrative segment with an annual growth rate of XX.X% and projected to reach XX.XX billion by the end of 2025.
The growing demand for grease in numerous sectors to uphold smooth functioning of machinery is likely to influence the industrial lubricants during the forecast period.
The key players operating in the market include Orlen Oil Sp.z o.o, LOTOS Oil Sp. Z o.o, Lubricant Consult GmbH, Klüber Lubrication Polska Sp. z o.o., Total S.A, Nynas AB, BP Europa SE, FUCHS, ExxonMobil Corporation, and Oemeta Polska Sp. Z o.o among others.
Objective of the study
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast period of the various segments and sub-segments included in Poland industrial lubricants market with analysis of its development and demand in the market
· To study demand and forecast for Poland industrial lubricants
· To cover the key segments of: type and end use.
· To finalize the unit breakdown for all different classification; and refer to them for forecasting, keeping few assumptions into factor
· To identify the historical trend to forecast and estimate the future value data
· Manufacturers of industrial lubricants
· Suppliers and distributors of industrial lubricants
· Refiners and Petrochemical Producers
· Government, associations and industrial bodies
· Investors and Trade experts
· Consulting in chemical experts
Recent Press Releases
- Rising demand of safety and maintaining technical configuration in electronics and electrical components boost the Sealing Glass Market
- Global Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market will trigger by its huge demand in automobiles and aerospace & defense sector
- The driving force for the global transportation security market is the rising demand for transportation development for public needs.
- Global Ride Sharing Market All Set to Boom; Projected to Touch USD 221.76 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 15.54% during the forecast period (2020 to 2027)
- Global Cyber security insurance Market Expected to Reach US$ 32,543.6 Mn by 2026: According to BlueWeave Consulting
- Airport Service industry expected to be valued worth USD 218.5 billion by 2026 projecting a CAGR of 5.1 percent in the forecast period