Global Botanical Ingredients Market Size, by Form (Powder and Liquid), Source (Herbs & Spices, Fruits and others), Application (Food, Beverages, Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals and others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa), Trend Analysis, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2020-2027
- Published Date: September 2020
- Report ID: bwc20161
- Available Format: PDF
- Page: 178
Global Botanical Ingredients
Market Size - Industry Trends & Outlook Report 2026
The Global Botanical Extracts Market is predicted to list noteworthy growth during the forecast period. The request for useful beverages has been growing meaningfully across the sphere over the last few years. Functional drinks are being advertised as products that have supplementary constituents to provide an extensive variety of health welfares, due to the presence of components such as amino acids, minerals, vitamins, herbs, antioxidants, and bacteria. These products have helpful effects on the body, such as better protection, heart rate, digestive health, hydration and electrolyte replacement post-exercise, and colonic flora and gut function. Botanical extracts also find extensive use in several food products, including baked goods, meat products, confectionery, and dairy products. Chamomile, honey, baobab, and berry extracts are used in the manufacture of baked goods, while manufacturers of confectionery prefer the mines of ginger, saffron, sage, and peppermint. However, limited availability and fluctuation in the raw material prices of botanical extracts are limiting the development of the global market. The production of ginger is low in North America and Europe, making market players rely on imports based on these regions.
Global Botanical Ingredients Market: Market Outlook and Trends
Botanical extracts are focused on plant materials that provide healing properties. They are mined from various approaches such as solvent extraction, cold pressing, steam distillation, and oil infusion. The development of the botanical extracts market is predicted to be driven by the increasing ingesting of dietary additions across the sphere. Herbal extracts are also used in the manufacture of several food & beverage products, exceptionally functional beverages. However, the inadequate supply of raw materials and price fluctuations may hamper the growth of the global botanical mines market during the estimated period. The collective consumer fondness for organic food & beverages creates a profitable chance for the key companies in the global botanical extracts market.
Global Botanical Ingredients Market
Consumers are tending more towards natural ingredients-based products
The botanical Skin Care Constituents market is predictable to see an optimistic trend over the prediction period. Makers of botanical skincare constituents are offering natural ingredients with the highest excellence standards, and consumer care. The skincare companies are continually discovering fresher natural herbal ingredients as consumers are tending more towards natural constituents-based skin cosmetics and skincare products.
Increase in working women population
The numeral of working women has augmented radically, so the better spend on cosmetics, particularly botanical extract-based has increased drastically. Makeup and good skincare products have become the requirement of today’s women, and due to monetary independence, they do not mind outlay on this anymore. Makeup has become an essential part of life, especially for women working in corporates where notable personality is a big yes. However, women are leaning towards products, which are organic due to not having sulfate, parabens, and fragrances in such products.
Impact of COVID-19 in industry
The recent eruption of the COVID-19 has turned the emphasis on the medicinal services industry, and along these lines affected the Botanical Ingredients Market Serious shortages of necessary clinical supplies and a fast rise in some COVID-19 cases have come about into an insurgency instead of progression in the Worldwide Market Services systems. Then, the effect is noticeable in the Botanical Ingredients Market.
Global Botanical Ingredients Market: Segmentation
Botanical ingredients are derived from sources like Herbs & Spices, Fruits, and others containing bio-active compounds. The process of solvent mining of these raw materials gets these products. They are herbal and can exist in semi-solid, solid, and liquid states. These ingredients are observing a high request for the manufacturing of cosmetics to improve their quality. Furthermore, they are also gaining traction from the processed food manufacturing industry to increase their nutritional value. Rising clean label drifts in the food and beverage, and pharmaceutical production, coupled with increasing consumer awareness of health and safety, is likely to have a positive influence on market development.
Based on applications, the market can be divided into food and beverage, personal care, and pharmaceutical industries. Conventionally, most products such as juices, ketchup, tablets, creams, shampoos, facewashes, beverages, and syrups contain chemicals and synthetic substances. However, growing consumer likings toward herbal products are predictable to open new streets for market growth.
Based on the region, the market is examined crosswise North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Global Botanical Ingredients Market: Regional Insights
Asia Pacific, Excluding Japan (APEJ), is likely to remain leading in the international market for food botanicals. Countries such as India, China, and Australia are observing increasing requests for natural food and dietary additions. Moreover, an old-style practice in various countries in APEJ is driving botanicals counting basil, ginger, turmeric, etc. This is likely to fuel the market for food botanicals in the region. Temporarily, North America and Europe are also expected to see an essential growth between 2017 and 2026. The Obtainability of well-known botanicals, such as dietary additions in the U.S. and Germany, is motivating the market growth in both regions. Also, the rise in research and development activities is consequential in the growth of food botanicals in Europe and North America.
The leading players in the Botanical Ingredients Market include New Directions Aromatics Inc., PT. INDESSO AROMA, Lipoid Kosmetik AG, The Herbarie at Stoney Hill Farm, Inc., Frutarom Ltd, Bell Flavors & Fragrances, Rutland Biodynamics Ltd, Prakruti Products Pvt. Ltd., Ambe Phytoextracts Pvt Ltd, The Green Labs LLC, BERJÉ INC., Umalaxmi Organics Pvt. Ltd, and Saba Botanical.
· March 2020, Rutland Biodynamics offers to help practitioners solve Coronavirus pandemic By Paul Chenery MNIMH Medicine is frequently facing new challenges that have to be dealt with pragmatically, urgently and in the absence of rigorous peer reviewed science.
· April 2020—In response to the shortage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for medical workers amidst the increasing COVID-19 case in Indonesia, Indesso donates IDR500 million to Sulianti Saroso Hospital, Jakarta. This donation is allocated for PPE for the medical workers.
Scope of Report
Historical data – 2016-2018
Base Year – 2019
Forecast – 2020 – 2026
Revenue in USD Billion
U.S, Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, South Korea, China, India, UAE, South Africa, Saudi Arabia .
By Form, By Source, By Application, By Region
The leading players considered for market analysis are New Directions Aromatics Inc., PT. INDESSO AROMA, Lipoid Kosmetik AG, The Herbarie at Stoney Hill Farm, Inc., Frutarom Ltd, Bell Flavors & Fragrances, Rutland Biodynamics Ltd, Prakruti Products Pvt. Ltd., Ambe Phytoextracts Pvt Ltd, The Green Labs LLC, BERJÉ INC., Umalaxmi Organics Pvt. Ltd, and Saba Botanical and other players.
· By Form
· By Source
ü Herbs & Spices
ü Fruits and others
· By Application
ü Food, Beverages
ü Personal Care
ü Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals
· By Region
ü North America
ü Asia Pacific
ü South America
ü Middle East & Africa
The objective of the Study:
• To analyze and forecast the Global Botanical Ingredients Market size of the market in terms of value.
• To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, based on the region by segmenting.
• The Global Botanical Ingredients Market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South America, and their leading countries.
• To outline, categorized, and forecast the Global Botanical Ingredients Market based on the By Form, By Source, By Application and By Regional.
• To examine competitive developments, like By Form, By Source, By Application, and By Regional within the Global Botanical Ingredients Market.
• To highlight the impact analysis of the factors affecting the market dynamics such as growth drivers.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Business Questions Answer by the Report
• How will the market drivers, restraints, and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
• What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification?
• Which segment dominates the market or region, and one will be the fastest - growing, and why?
• A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
• Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority, and that is why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
• With five additional company detail analysis
• Additional country analysis
• Detailed segment analysis
- Global Green Solvent Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Forecast
- Global Electric Vehicle Market Size – Industry Trends & Forecast Report 2027
- Global Yoga Mat Market size - Industry Trends & Forecast Report 2027
- Global Smart Bed Market growth with a CAGR of 13.7% during the projection period between 2020 and 2026
- Middle East and Africa Fruit Concentrate Market Size, Share & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
WHY CHOOSE US
24/7 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert. Request for a free product review before report purchase.
Coustom Research Service
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
Quality & Accuracy
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
As the business world is changing dynamically every day. We need to stay pin point in relation to data management and optimum data utilization
We never share your personal and confidential information. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.