Global Robotics and Automation Actuators Market Size, By Actuation (Electric, Pneumatic and Hydraulic), By Type (Rotary and Linear), By Application (Process Automation and Robotics), By End-User Industry (Automotive, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Construction and Healthcare) by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America); Growth Potential, Trends Analysis, Competitive Market Size and Forecast, 2015-2025
- Published Date: June 2019
- Report ID: BWC19171
- Available Format: PDF
- Page: 118
Global Robotics and Automation Actuators Market: Overview
The global Robotics and Automation Actuators market is expected to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. An actuator is a component of a machine that is responsible for moving and controlling a mechanism or system. Its main energy source may be an electric current, hydraulic fluid pressure, or pneumatic pressure. When it receives a control signal, an actuator responds by converting the signal's energy into mechanical motion. The development of advanced and cost-effective robotics and automation actuators coupled with increasing demand for industrial robots and process automation in different industrial verticals are vital factors, which are expected to encourage the growth of the global Robotics and Automation Actuators market in the upcoming period.
In addition, properties of Robotics and Automation Actuators such as high torque-to-weight, power-to-weight, safe interacting with people, robust to impact, reasonable speed and efficiency are some factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the next few years. Moreover, the growing use of electric actuators and compact pneumatic actuators in robotics and automation applications across the globe will fuel the growth of the Robotics and Automation Actuators market in the forecast period.
Further, increasing investments in automation across industry verticals coupled with digitalization of production processes will contribute to the growth of the Robotics and Automation Actuators market in upcoming periods.
Robotics and Automation Actuators Market Actuation Type analysis
On the basis of Actuation, the Robotics and Automation Actuators market has been segmented into Electric, Pneumatic and Hydraulic. Electric segment dominates the global Robotics and Automation Actuators market owing to their higher efficiency and greater levels of control. Moreover, Electric Actuation can control speed and position. Market for Pneumatic will increase due to growing demand for small-sized robots.
Robotics and Automation Actuators Market Type Analysis
On the basis of Type, the Robotics and Automation Actuators market has been segmented into Rotary and Linear. Rotary segment dominates the global Robotics and Automation Actuators market on account of rising usage in wide range of industries like manufacturing, packaging machines, medical equipment, production machinery, transportation, aerospace, and defense. Linear segment will be influenced by its application in medical environment such as rehabilitation devices prosthesis and exoskeletons.
Robotics and Automation Actuators Market Application Analysis
On the basis of Application, the global Robotics and Automation Actuators market has been segmented into Process Automation and Robotics. By Application, Robotics segment will lead the market due to the growing demand of robotics in automotive and electrical & electronics, pharmaceutical, pulp & paper, and food & beverages industries. Process automation segment market will triggered by its growing application in healthcare, customer support and financial services to handle high-volume, repeatable tasks that previously required humans to perform.
Robotics and Automation Actuators Market End-User Industry Analysis
On the basis of End-user industry, the global Robotics and Automation Actuators market has been segmented into Automotive, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Construction and Healthcare. By End-User Industry, Automotive segment will lead the market due to the characteristics of actuators such as providing superior power, speed, precision, flexibility, efficiency and long life to automotive.
Regional analysis of Robotics and Automation Actuators Market
On the basis of region, the Robotics and Automation Actuators Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Asia Pacific dominates the world Robotics and Automation Actuators market over the forecast period due to development of advanced and cost-effective robotics and automation actuators, and increasing demand for industrial robots and process automation in different industrial verticals. North America will foster by growing adoption and increasing application usage of robotics and automation actuators in various industries like Automotive, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Construction and Healthcare.
Objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast market size of the global Robotics and Automation Actuators Market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting Robotics and Automation Actuators market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Robotics and Automation Actuators market on the basis of Actuation, Type, Application and End-user industry.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Robotics and Automation Actuators Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Robotics and
Automation Actuators Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Rockwell Automation, Moog, Curtiss Wright, ABB, Altra Industrial Motion, Rotork, Auma, Flowserve, Emerson, Misumi Group, SKF, DVG Automation, Festo, Harmonic Drive, IAI, Nook Industries, Rotomation, Tolomatic, Venture Mfg, Cedrat Technologies, Kinitics Automation, Chuanyi Automation and SMC, are the key players in the global Robotics and Automation Actuators market.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global Robotics and Automation Actuators Manufacturing firms
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global Robotics and Automation Actuators distributors
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Robotics and Automation Actuators
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
· Process Automation
By End-User Industry
· Food & Beverages
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the Robotics and Automation Actuators Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Africa
· Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
- Polyurea Market Research: Global Industry Analysis and forecast period by 2020 - 2026
- Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market Size, Share & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
- Gas Engine Market Size & Share | Global Industry Report, 2019-2025
- Global Nail Gun Market -2018-2025 | BWC Research
- Global Soy Protein Ingredients Market Size - Industry Trends & Outlook Report 2027
WHY CHOOSE US
24/7 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert. Request for a free product review before report purchase.
Coustom Research Service
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
Quality & Accuracy
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
As the business world is changing dynamically every day. We need to stay pin point in relation to data management and optimum data utilization
We never share your personal and confidential information. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.