Global Gluten-Free Pasta Market Trend & Segmentation By Product (Brown Rice Pasta, Quinoa Pasta, Chickpea Pasta, and Multigrain Pasta) , By Distribution Channel (Retail shops, supermarket/hypermarket, and E-commerce ), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, LATAM and MEA); Trend Analysis, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016-26.
- Published Date: January 2020
- Report ID: BWC19383
- Available Format: PDF
- Page: 190
Global Gluten-Free Pasta Market: Overview
A gluten-free diet is a diet that excludes the protein gluten. Gluten is found in grains such as wheat, barley, rye, and a cross between wheat and rye called triticale. A gluten-free diet is essential for managing signs and symptoms of celiac disease and other medical conditions associated with gluten. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), food intolerance and sensitivities affect around 1-2% of the global population. Over the past two decades, there has been an increase in the number of consumers intolerant to various food products such as milk, meat soy, and gluten, which has given manufacturers of various free-of-food foods enormous opportunities to gain higher revenues and share in the global market.
Global Gluten-Free Pasta Market forecast and Trends
Global gluten-free pasta market is growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2020 to 2026. An increase in the number of celiac disease patients and gluten intolerance is likely to drive the market growth during the forecast period. The global gluten-free food market is expected to witness extensive growth in the near future, on account of factors such as the promotion of health and wellness, increase in demand from millennials, progress in marketing activities, rise in awareness about celiac disease, and other gluten allergies. The gluten-free diet is vital for people with gluten allergies and celiac disease, a condition that causes infection in small intestines. The gluten-free food helps improve cholesterol levels, digestive systems, and increases energy levels
Rise in rate of pasta consumption, and the surge in demand for free-from products are the major drivers
Various vital food manufacturers strategize on coming up with free-from food products that satisfy the requirement of food intolerant consumers owing to the growth in concern of the consumers about the ingredients in the food. Gluten-free pasta is one of these, which eventually triggers gluten-free pasta market growth in terms of value sales. Furthermore, improvement in marketing activities, and improved distribution channels are also expected to drive the market growth.
The rise in the number of health-conscious consumers
Millions of individuals around the world have started consuming gluten-free products, not only because of being diagnosed with celiac disease but also because of a general perception of maintaining better health.
High pricing of gluten-free products restrict Growth of the Market
Gluten-free products are generally more expensive than regular food products containing wheat ingredients. This is attributable to the additional costs suffered on developing gluten-free food products. The high price range of the products available in the market is one of the key challenges incurred by the players of the market.
Global Gluten-Free Pasta Market: By Product Type
Based on By Product Type, the Gluten-Free Pasta market is segmented into Brown Rice Pasta, Quinoa Pasta, Chickpea Pasta, and Multigrain Pasta. Among all the products, Brown rice Pasta is dominating the market, and Brown rice pasta has higher value gluten free-Pasta Market Share. Compared to most other types of pasta, brown rice pasta is a good source of fiber, Vitamin, Minerals, and Other beneficial compounds, and thus, its consumption can help prevent or improve several health conditions, including diabetes and heart disease. This leads to an increase in demand from consumers suffering from celiac diseases as well as people adopting a healthy lifestyle. Since the past couple of years, the global organic food and beverage market has been undergoing significant growth owing to an increase in demand for various organic products.
Global Gluten-Free Pasta Market: By Distribution Channel
On the basis of the Distribution Channel, the Gluten-Free Pasta market is segmented into Retail shops, supermarket/hypermarket, and E-commerce. The retail stores' sector incorporates various mortar-brick shops that range from specialty stores shops, independent shops to stand Alone shops. Gluten-free pasta that is offered via various retail stores sectors has a better scope of gaining traction the various target customers. Specialty stores that especially promote meals merchandise such as free-from products, Organic Products, and natural products offer a variety of possibilities for the boom of the gluten-free pasta marketplace.
Global Gluten-Free Pasta Market: Regional insights
Based on Region, the Gluten-free Pasta market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LATAM, and MEA. Europe's gluten-free pasta market has experienced growth owing to various factors. Millions of people in Europe suffer from celiac disease, and a further million people suffer from wheat intolerance, which leads to more consumers switching to a gluten-free diet. Europeans consumers are avoiding wheat, which makes gluten sensitivity a major concern in Europe. On the other hand, Europe has witnessed an increase in the number of health-conscious consumers, which results in consumers opting for gluten-free products. Therefore, gluten-free pasta market size is likely to grow at a faster rate during the forecast period in Europe.
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the global Gluten-Free Pasta market size of the market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, based on the region by segmenting the Global Gluten-Free Pasta market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Gluten-Free Pasta market based on the product type, distribution channel and end user.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Gluten-Free Pasta Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Scope of the Report
By Product Type
· Brown Rice Pasta
· Quinoa Pasta
· Chickpea Pasta
· Multigrain Pasta
By Distribution Channel
· Retail Shops
· North America
· Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Latin America
· Middle East & Africa
· Barilla G. e R. F.lli S.p.A. P.I.
· Bionaturae, LLC
· Doves Farm Foods Ltd.
· Dr. Schr AG/SPA (Dr. Schr)
· The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (Hain Celestial)
· Jovial Foods, Inc.
· Ebro Foods, S.A. Group (Ebro)
· Quinoa Corporation
· RP's Pasta Company
· The Kraft Heinz Company (Heinz)
· Bionaturae LLC
· General Mills, Inc.
· Hero AG
· Kellogg Company
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification?
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority and that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis
· Additional country analysis
· Detailed segment analysis
- Global Tea Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
- Global Pacemakers Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
- Patient Monitoring Devices Market Size, Share & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
- Global Artificial Intelligence in The Construction Market size- Industry Trends & Forecast Report 2026
- Global Plastisol Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
WHY CHOOSE US
24/7 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert. Request for a free product review before report purchase.
Coustom Research Service
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
Quality & Accuracy
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
As the business world is changing dynamically every day. We need to stay pin point in relation to data management and optimum data utilization
We never share your personal and confidential information. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.